Chapter 30

Boop! Here we go y'all! The chapter we've all been waiting for!! Whoo! Thank you all so much for reading and voting! Love you all! <3 <3 <3 Also! Do recommend the song above! Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce! ENJOY!!

Anticipation curled within Izuku's gut. The feel was odd considering his circumstances, chained to a wall and beaten in all sense of the word, yet he can't help but smugly grin at his kidnappers. That feeling of Karmic retribution...

Eyes a lit with mirth as he realised where he had felt the feeling; an tragic incident some time ago involving him, his Dad, his cat, – Spitfire – a shopping trolley and a women called Karen... God his Dad was absolutely furious, and it made Izuku feel the same anticipation he felt now.

His real Dad, was on his way...

Alone, Izuku released a giggle, and then it evolved it full blown maniacal laugher. Izuku feels Almost sorry for those who are going to inevitable face the full heat of Shouta Aizawa's justice. The key word in that sentence being ALMOST...

Closing his eyes, Izuku let himself drift to sleep. He's going to need every scrap of energy he has to get out of this god forsaken cess pit of hell that he had been in for however long it was. White flashed in his mind and Izuku is dragged into his mindscape, and two orbs mould into two figures, two visages of One for All. Analysing the pair, Izuku releases that - Good lord these guys are giants!

One was wearing red leather pants with metal studs running down the seams, his jacket followed his theme, but had a massive hole in the back, for whatever reason. He had silver hair, a scar running down his neck and up to his jaw, and red eyes with slits that bore resemblance to that of cat pupils; the fangs his smile and his abnormal height of 210 cm or 6 foot 8 inches made him stand out from a crowd.

The other was roughly the same height of Izuku, round about 6 foot and 5 inches, but this man had refined features, a stand out face, glaring cold turquoise eyes and a white cap that only covered the front part of his head, leaving his hair to stick out of the back. His costume reminded Izuku of his own, a white trench coat and pants, yet it was more marine based with anchors lining his hat and the cuffs of his coat a wacky design of purple and yellow waves. The man also wore three belts; two on his waist and then one that wrapped over his chest.

The men looked at one another and not so subtly nodded, the red leather man raised his fist like a glass of bear at a bar and the Marine man pretended to open a can; Izuku can only imagine what that could mean...

Then, in both their hand materialized a cup of beer and a can of beer and Izuku pieced together what their gestures meant. 'They bonded over a mutual love for Alcohol...'

Of course, Izuku is stuck with two alcoholics in his dreams...

Red Leather turned to Izuku and laughed –

"Jesus Kid! What the hell happened to you?!" Snort. Izuku didn't even dignify with a response, how would one to respond to that anyway? Red Leather continues;

"Any whor- Wait Anyway!"

*Cough*