ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 ♠

Hiyo! Hope you guys enjoy! Chapter for 

Yami_Kirishima

𝓨/𝓝 𝓹𝓸𝓿

After successfully getting the boys up, the masked boy immediately grabbed disinfectant spray and doused himself in it. I headed to the canteen with Atsumu, Kageyama, and one of his friends. We grabbed a tray and sat down.

"So Kageyama, where did you learn setting?" Atsumu asked with a mouthful of ramen. Kageyama winced at the sight.

"I learned from Oikawa" He mumbled.

"Ah" Atsumu nodded.

"So Y/N, where were you all these years?"

"I moved because of Oikawa" I whispered, looking into my bowl. Kageyama froze, looking at me.

"Did he come for you?"

"Yep, now hes back in jail." I replied with a straight face. We just started eating until Kageyamas friend spoke up.

"Karasuno took down Shiratorizawa and they're heading to Nationals now, right?"

"Yep" Kageyama responded, eating.

"We lost in straight sets in finals, we thought we had it in the bag-" He was interrupted by the masked dude.

"Oi"

We all turned our heads to the boy. He seemed to be glaring down Kageyamas shoulder.

"I havent had a chance to re-watch the replay, but why did Shiratorizawa lose? Was Wakatoshi having an off game?" Kageyama thought for a second.

"No, it looked like he was in tip top form" He replied calmly, unfazed by the way he talked to him. The mask dude narrowed his eyes.

"If thats the case, then why'd he lose? What'd you do? Did you slow him down?" He leaned forward, his aura darkening.

"Ah...Well yeah....We slowed him down." Kageyama said slowly, like he was thinking. Mask man leaned in even more, talking in a dark tone.

"Give me a name, What grade, describe him, what middle school-"

"Ignore this guy! He can be a real downer sometimes!" The little ball of sunshine appeared behind him. I waved at him, and returned with a nod.

"He tends to fixate on anyone he perceives as a threat!"

"...Your still holding back aren't you?" Kageyama asked Mask man.

"... Say what now?" He looked confused.

"How do I put this.... Your more average than what your reputation says" Kageyama said bluntly. An irk mark appered on Mask mans forehead, Komori covering his mouth to hide his laugh.

"Gonna hop in the bath.." Mask man whispered.

"So soon?" Komori asked.

"I have to get in before everyone contaminates it with their germs.." I could see Kageyamas friend visibly sweat drop.

"Sorry for the intrusion!" Komori waved goodbye. When they disappeared. Kag's friend let out a breath of relief.

"I almost crapped myself!" Kageyama looked at him with a stare.

"You just called one of the nations top ace's 'average'!"

"I just said he appeared average" He replied simply. I couldn't hold it in anymore and busted out laughing.

"YOU - YOU JUST CALLED *wheeze* HIM- AVERAGE!" I got out. They looked at me quizzically until Atsumu started laughing.

"Yeah, Kageyama you've got cojones." He said smiling. Kageyama shrugged.

"Just saying what I've observed."

*

*

*

*

Me and Atsumu arrived at our dorm, opening the door. 

"Ahhhh sweet bed!" I cried as I flopped onto the bed. Atsumu flopped onto his as well.

"My whole body hurts" He whined.

"Weaaakkk" I chuckled. "I have to call Suna. Wanna join?" He lifted his head with a happy look.

"Yeah!!"

I grabbed my phone, clicking Suna's phone number. It ringed and he picked up, looking as bored as ever.

"Hey Suna!" I said cheerfully

"Y/N" His face turned into a smile. "How are you?"

"Im doing good! And guess what, Atsumu is my dorm buddy!" I turned the phone towards Atsumu who sat up on his bed, waving. Suna deadpanned.

"Are you serious, with this dumbass?" I stifled a laugh watching Atsumu's face contorted into betrayal.

"Suna your so mean!" He whined.

"I don't care" He replied bluntly. He turned to me.

"How's camp?"

"Its good, just a little weird because im the only girl, but its good except this one spiker that wears a mask all the time." Suna's eyes widened.

"He has curly hair?"

"Yeah! Hes always an ass" I grumbled.

"He's Sakusa Kiyoomi, he's a pain to block" He grumbled, looking down. I started laughing.

"Oh, so even Bendy boy has problems?" I joked. He snarled.

"Yes I do Chibi, unlike you, I can actually block" I deadpanned.

"Yeah and unlike you, I got into this camp"

"Ouch"

"Yeah better learn"

We kept talking for the next hour until I had to go the baths. I hung up, grabbing my toiletries. Because I was the only girl, I had a portion of time to myself. I stripped and hopped into the bath. 

"Ah..." I relaxed as the steam enveloped me. I started washing, finishing grabbing my towel. I dried off, changing into a pair of spandex and a hoodie that reached my knees. I grabbed my toothbrush and face wash and went to the sink. Spitting out the toothpaste, I grabbed all of my toiletries, heading back to the dorm.

I opened the door to Atsumu scrolling on his phone, eating a onigiri.

"Oi, you just washed your mouth, stop eating" I scolded. 

"Ill wash my teeth after." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes, placing my toiletries on the ground flopping onto his bed.

"Im so tired..." I grumbled into the sheets.

"Hey, get yer ass off my bed!" Atsumu yelled.

"Fine...." I pushed myself off, walking to my bed. I flopped down.

"Im going to sleep" I told Atsumu.

"'Kay"

I crawled under the sheets, cuddling into the bed. I missed Suna, but it will just a week I reminded myself. I drifted off into sleep, listening as Atsumu watched memes.

Hey guys! Im writing this based off the manga, not the anime. Comment and vote if you enjoyed!

Stay safe,

Author Chan