🤫Secret Chapter🤫

Secret Chapter:

The boy who was destined to bring his parents back together...

5 years ago...

"So, Mr. Jeon, do you agree with the donation to the Busan Hospital?" Jin Hyung asked me one more time but this time I shifted my gaze from the view from the window back to the desk where Seokjin had his hand on a piece of paper, ready to sign the donation for me as the doctor in front of him looked quite worried

I looked back outside the window as I contemplated on my decision but had also brought myself to think of why I had suddenly felt so worried myself, ever since I entered this hospital, I can't help but feel a familiar atmosphere here... an atmosphere I find myself very fond of... the same atmosphere I once felt.. with her... except this time it felt like it doubled...

"Yes, I agree with the donation," I let out unconsciously as I was taken aback from my own answer and turned back around to stop Jin Hyung from signing but he'd already signed it as I swore under my breath.

Did I really just agree to an impractical donation over because of this feeling I have? I scoffed at myself as I began walking out toward the door as I heard Jin Hyung call out to me.

"Sir? Where are you going?" I turned my head back at him as I saw him shaking the joyful doctor's hand, "I'm leaving, I'll meet you at the car," I simply said as I went and left the room.

I had to leave the hospital now, this feeling... it's making me miss her more... making me loathe for her again but every step I took down the hall felt like I was getting close... as if I was getting closer to her...

I shook it off as I've now entered the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor where my car was but the next thing I knew it I felt the elevator going up, causing me to look down at the button I'd just pressed and saw that I pressed the wrong one.

"Shit," I cursed under breath as I waited to arrive at the floor.

As soon as the metal doors opened I looked out to see if there was anyone else but saw no one, just when I was about to close the elevator's door, I found myself taking a halt as I felt that atmosphere here... but stronger...

I couldn't help but look out again but this time I looked right in front of me only to see a glass wall visible as it showcased a bunch of cribs.

By now I exited the elevator and found myself unconsciously walking toward the glass wall. 

The closer I got the more I realized that this was the room that showcased the newborns. There were many babies, most just squirming in their position but... amongst them, one had managed to catch my eye...