~ Chapter 9 ~ (Summer Festival)

The sky is getting darker with the moon getting higher in the sky. Currently in the Kocho's family house, 2 families are currently preparing themselves for tonight's event.

(Y/N) right now is putting up a pair of clothes which as usual consisted of a black shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back with a tan pants. He just like to wear thing simple.

After finishing up, he went out from his room to the living room. When he opened up the door, he only saw his father, Sasuke with uncle Akio chatting with each other.

It's look like only the males were ready while the females in the house is still taking their time finishing up on preparing themselves.

(Y/N) saw that his father is also wearing simple clothes. Sasuke only wears a black high-collared shirt with light blue pants. Uncle Akio on other hand just wear a yukata.

(Y/N) entered the room and just sit near both of Sasuke and Akio. Now all they have to do is just wait for the others.

After 15 minutes later, the others  finally finished up and entered the living room. (Y/N) just observed silently what they are wearing for the festival.

His mother, Akame is currently wearing a cloak with high collar consisted with red clouds decorated around the cloak. She also only zipped it in half revealing a dark blue shirt underneath it. She wear a stirrup pants that tappers at the ankle and worn under the arch of the foot to hold the pant leg in place.

Next to her are the Kocho's which is Sanae with Kanae and Shinobu. Just like Akio, they also wears Yukata.
While Akio just wear a plain Yukata, Sanae with their daughters wears a different pattern type of yukata.

Sanae wears a red coloured yukata with white polka dot patterns. Kanae wears pink with flowers patterns while Shinobu wears yellow with leaves pattern.

"Wow, you all look nice and gorgeous. No wonder it took a long time for all of you to finish preparing yourself." complimented Akio.

"Thank you dear, you look good as well. Even though you just wear a plain yukata, it still look neat on you." replied Sanae.

Sanae then looked at both Sasuke and (Y/N) on what they wearing, "jeez, you two are definitely father and son after all huh. You both have the same styles with the way you wear things."

Akame giggled hearing Sanae commenting on both of her husband and son wears. (Y/N) behaviors were indeed similar with Sasuke.

Akame was also relieved that her son didn't take over Sasuke's personality when Sasuke was young.
She remember clearly how Sasuke used to brood when he was young.

But that was a long time ago. Now Sasuke has becomes wiser and mature, as well as genuinely warmer and caring, though his tendency to appear deadpan remains.

Akio then cut in, "Now, now, enough of chit-chat. Let's just continue talking while we are walking to the festival later". All of them understood what Akio was saying.

Then they all prepare themselves, taking their footwear and walk to the front gate. Akio then opened up the gate and all of them went out. Akio closed the gate with locks and they now began walking.

Even if it takes few minutes of walking to get to the town, all of them can already see the light shine in the skies from the light emitted at the town currently.

Now that all of them are walking, the adults start talking with each other. (Y/N) on other hand are walking beside Kanae and Shinobu also talking with them.

"The festival is soo fun (Y/N), there's a lot stuff we can do. Every year before, Shinobu and I always play the carnival games that been held during the festival." Kanae told (Y/N).