-77-

-Zay-

-Zay-

After we was done at the restaurant, we decided to was time to head home since Jaelyn wasn't feelin well after she ate the fish cakes she ordered.

She ain't even eat it, she smelled it and tried a small ass piece and ended up not likin it. Then she started feelin nauseous so now we was waitin on the valet to get me my car so we can bounce before she ends up throwin up here or in my car.

 Then she started feelin nauseous so now we was waitin on the valet to get me my car so we can bounce before she ends up throwin up here or in my car

When we finally got the car, we got in and I drove off.

"Zay, get me a Caesar salad before we get home..." I heard Jaelyn say.

"Wasn't you just nauseous and aboutta throw up?" I looked over at her for a second.

"It's for later when it goes away and I'm hungry," she said before she let out a hiccup.

"Aight, how you know you finna be hungry?"

"Zay, just get me what I asked for, please," she said as she exhale and closed her eyes.

"I'll get it for you, shorty. Don't worry."

"And make it quick so we can go home."

After a forty minute journey, we finally pulled into the garage where I parked the car and we headed inside.

When we got to the bedroom, I began to undress myself while Jae went into the bathroom to take care of herself.

My phone dinged and I scrunched my face up at the message that popped up.

Momsie❤️- Come open the door for your mother

Me- What?

Momsie❤️- I'm here boy

Me-...aight

First of all, when did she even find time to come to a whole other state?

I went to the bathroom to inform Jaelyn that I was heading downstairs for a second.

When I did, I opened the door to see my mom wit a duffle bag in her hand. But her ass wasn't alone, Barakisha was standing right next to her with a small suitcase next to her.