30

(‼️excuse mistakes‼️)

Milani Emoni Davis

 "Ouuuu we in da suburbsssss" I said getting out the car

"Ouuuu we in da suburbsssss" I said getting out the car. Of course I decided to go to the baby shower.

Bri came with em cuz i Shoull wasn't going by myself.

I go to the door and before I even knock my mom opens it and takes me into full hug. "I didn't think you'd make it" she said Hugging bri to.

"I did" I said weirdly smiling. "Let me introduce you to your siblings" she said walking me in the living room.

They had a big ass back yard and shit with a pool. Meanwhile we lived in the projects.

Everyone was pretty much in the backyard and it was set up with blue balloons.

. "I'll be right back so y'all can catch up"my mom said walking away.

"So I'm Kassiah and this is vassiah" Kassiah said my ass ain't gon remember but shit ima try. "My name Lani and this my bestie bri" I said.

Bri ass was already eating some meatballs. "How old are you" they asked.

"20 you" I said cuz they look young but mature for their age. "16" they said.

"We also have a brother his name is turran but he goes my luh kel" vassiah said. "Did she say luh kel" Bri asked.

"Yep she said you diddddd me wronggggg" I said and we busted up laughing. "He's out right now but he should be arriving soon" Kassiah said.

"Okay well nice to meet y'all" I said cuz that food smelt good. And a bitch was hungry.

"So yo brother luh kellllllll" Bri said. "Looks like it"I said fixing some meat balls.

"If I wasn't 20 I'd probably get with his fine ass" Bri said. Damn it fuck polo.

"Ight na R.kelly" I said taking a seat on the sofa. I was gon see who was pregnant but Ian really care.

"Bruh Lani look"Bri said dropping her plate her whole mood changed. I looked to see who it was and you wouldn't guess.

"Helll nawww" I said I see alexis in a blue dress talking to my mom and man.

"Get that ass best" Bri said tying her hair up. Her ass stay ready.

Dawg all the pain and hurt she caused me. The death of my babies.

And I promised myself that if I ever saw her again I'd kill her ass. And make her know what it feels like to loose something knowing you'll never be able to get back.'

"Can I steal her for a second" I said pulling her by her arm into a room.

"I-im sorry I Lani I didn't mean too" she said crying. "Shut the fuck up" Bri said.