Chapter 54

Chapter 54- Do I Really Have Mother Vibe?!

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's only been a day after you were saved, you don't have to," Allmight said to you

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's only been a day after you were saved, you don't have to," Allmight said to you. You got a text from Gang Orca talking about the remedial exams, and you asked if you could go.
"I'm sure Allmight, since I can't see Eri or my dad yet, maybe this will get my mind back to normal," you explained.

"If you say so," Allmight was hesitant when it came to you. After what happened, how could he just think you'll be fine, also he did like you in a certain way.
"Great! Let's go then!" You smiled at him, making him flustered.
"Y-yeah," he mumbled.

"Hey there listener! You coming too? And it looks like your wing is back in action!" Present Mic said inspecting your wing.
"Mhm, let's go, I want to see dad Orca!" You said getting on the bus.
"Hi (Y/N)," Todoroki greeted you.
"Hi Shoto, hey Kacchan," you said to both of them.

"What the hell are you doing here lizard bastard? Shouldn't you be resting in your room!" Bakugou growled.
"Yeah, but I want to see you guys do your exams. I really miss you," you said sitting down a seat in front of them. Bakugou tsked and looked away, a blush crawling up his face as Todoroki hide his small blush.

"WOO ROAD TRIP!!" Present mic sat next to you and petted your head, making you purr a little. Todoroki slightly glared at him, Allmight looking a little sad, and Bakugou started to yell.
"The hell loud mouth!! Stop petting her!! She has fleas!!"

"Shit I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad Orca!!" You yelled jumping in the hero's arm.
"Hello small one, I miss I was there to save you," He mumbled picking you up to hug you.
"Don't worry, I'm here now," you said as he put you down.
"Let's hurry and go 'Dad' Orca" Mera snickered at the earpiece, making Gang Orca scowl.

"We have Gang Orca to assist you all," Mera said.
"So we have a bunch of disappointments here today, what shame you must feel to be here before me," considering how easy the exam was," He glared at the heroes in training. You saw Inasa there too with Bakugou and Todoroki, and the girl that Izuku said was naked.

"So I noticed some issues with your exams. There was a bunch!! All of you are bottoms feeders!! Fish turds!!" He shouted at them.
'So blunt' you thought.
"Especially you! Do you want to even be a hero?!" He shouted at Bakugou.

"First of don't yell at me-,"
"Disciplinary measures!" He threw Bakugou.

"What about you?! What does turd does for humanity?!
"Fertilizer can do so much for the environment-"
"Disciplinary measures!" He threw Todoroki.

"You expect to be brave if you only have powerful attacks?!"
"I- well, uh yes-"
"Disciplinary measures!" He threw Inasa.

He threw all three of them as the girl walked up to you.
"Ooo! Who is this cutie? I haven't met you yet, my name is Camie Utsushimi! Such a hottie," she purred looking at you. You blushed and rubbed your neck.

"T-thanks-"
"Disciplinary measures!" He threw Camie too.

"I can tell that you have good combat abilities, but that's all you have, have any comments (Y/N)?" You froze and cleared your throat.
"Y-yeah, I think I-it's disgraceful that you didn't care for the civilians and i-ignore your o-opponents to compete for each other!" you stuttered.

"What do you mean lizard bastard?!" Bakugou yelled, only for Gang Orca to yell at him.
"I put you in a special exam, if you want to save you must earn trust!" Then big doors opened.
"You need to to earn the trust of the ones who you rescue. Meet your opponents!" The doors opened all the way and... children ran towards them.

Your eyes widen with stars as you swayed your tail.
"These kids are from the Masegaki Primary School, don't worry we'll take care of them," Gang Orca explained.
"Thank you so much!" The teacher bowed. You saw the kids attacking and punching the four of them, then you saw one of the kids running up to you looking at your tail.

"Cool look! It's the dragon hero! You have big wings!" One of them grabbed your wings and spread them, making you flustered.
"T-thanks! Can you l-let go-"
"No way! You have horns now!" Another climbed your back and started to touch your horns.

"Um-"
"Hi I'm Takuto! Can we ride you?" A small kid with a weird head asked already climbing you.
"I-I need p-permiss-"
"You're so snuggly!" A girl with flowers on her head cooed rubbing her head against your chest.
'And here I though my siblings were bad' you thought a little dazed.

"D-dad Orca please h-help!" You pleaded as the kids hugged you all over.
"Sorry (Y/N), but you do have a mom vibe to you!" Present mic said smiling.
"So Chisaki wasn't making it up?!" You shouted
"You four must work together and win the hearts of these children, also helping (Y/N) for she is being attacked," he motioned to you having your tail pulled and dragged by the kids.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyy?" You said reaching out.
"Do not worry (Y/N)! We will win their hearts!" Inasa shouted with a smile. The kids run around as the ones who dragged you let go of your tail, but made you sit against the wall as you quietly sang a lullaby to Takuto.

"Your hero friends are the same," you turn your head to see a blond like with a purple suit top.
"Always using their shoutings to assert dominance to others, with the others opinion," he said with a smug look on his face.
'He reminds me Neito,' you thought.

"Hey give those back!" Bakugou shouted at some kids who were running with his gauntlets.
"Yo maybe we should talk to the teacher to! What do you think they need help with?" Present mic said to the teacher.

"Everything," she said, making you sweat dropped.
"These kids are going through a heavily developed stage in their lives, we try coursing for healthy minds, but they won't listen, now they closed their hearts to us. I thought that maybe if they see hero's paths, they can be respectful," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Poor teacher, having three siblings was bad enough, but a whole class, I don't think I'll take it," you said as Takuto was shaking you.
"More lullabies!!" He whined, making you nervous and sang to him more.
"Let's get this over with. The teacher didn't put more effort to be the leader which means the brats took over. There's gotta be a leader around here and we need to find out which one is it," Bakugou said.

"Then?" Todoroki asked.
"We beat the kid up and hang him from a post to teach a lesson, then we throw rocks at him! Then we'll show how pathetic following a kid leader is!" He shouted.
"Kacchan you have to be nice!" You yelled out as the blond kid sat next to you.

"Figures, always using violence," He said mockingly and leaning on you.
'Sometimes I think about how Kacchan is right' you thought. Inasa tried to make friends with them, but they ended up making him sad. Todoroki tried to talk about his pass, but they ignored him and made him sulk. Camie also tried to make friends with them by telling how cool is was to be a hero, but the girl kids hissed at her and ran to hug you.

"Maybe you four should show them how amazing your quirks are, and show them what you can do," you told them as you stood up with Takuto in your arms. Bakugou yelled at you, but agreed at the idea and they started to make a plan.

'These kids think that because their quirks are strong, they believe they can surpass heroes, being cocky and smug about it, kinda like Kacchan, but they will show weakness if they do, also do I really have a mom vibe?!' you thought setting down Takuto down as the kids started to activate their quirks.

"Let's show these weak heroes what we got!"