So, I'm going to use this chapter to guve a shout out to Sweetheartroshah. Well just cuz😂😂
She's my best friend in the whole entire worlddd!!! And she loves this book soooo muchh😂❤️❤️❤️

Okay moving on....

                                         ~GIWA~

So, I had to work with Yure during break to address the new Jss1 students on the rules and regulations of the school. All the Prefects had to be with their co-others so it's not like I had a choice really. I'm not sure exactly which classes the other prefects went to but Yure and I took the first class.

During the entire thing, I had done well to make them understand that I wasn't the type that juniors could just speak to easily. All the way, my face was straight as I went straight to the point, making it clear how much I don't play with the rules. Meanwhile, Yure seemed to be giving them that "open prefect" impression and kept entertaining all sorts of stupid questions they asked. I had to control myself from walking out of the class. These kids irritated me.

It was just towards the end that one of the Jss1 girls spoke directly to me, never ceasing with that wide grin on her dark face.

"Senior, I like your hair!" she complemented, and I fought the urge to cringe at her high pitched faked voice.

Believe me when I tell you that there is absolutely nothing special about my hair. It's just basic braids in a bun. There's nothing to like about it.

And apparently, I had been observing that particular junior girl and how she had been dashing out compliments to Yure since we got here. I could already tell she was one of those juniors who liked to kiss up to Seniors so they could be in their good books.

I said nothing to her. I didn't smile - definately didn't frown either. Just stared at her with the plainest look ever - not even moving a single muscle on my face. I watched her smile slowly deteorate and I could see slight confusion and fear in her eyes - that fear I loved to see in these kids.

"She means thankyou" Yure said to her, trying to reduce the tension I just created.

The girl blushed fully and I rolled my eyes. Yure just gave her exactly what she wanted - attention.

I noticed some of the prefects passing by the class window and I realised they were done addressing the classes. Yure decided to start concluding so we could leave.

Just then, I suddenly noticed the class getting noiser than usual - like there was a mega distraction. I creased my brows in initial confusion before turning to the door to see Ivandor Fejaun standing there.

Ofcourse he had to be the cause of all the noise.

I noticed some of the girls silently mouthing "Jesus" to each other and I just rolled my eyes.

Ivandor stood there by the door, a hand tucked in his pocket, lazy stance adopted and oozing off an effortless cool off him - one that looked too rehearsed to be spontaneous anyway.  With his hair in a low man bun, head slightly tilted to the side, he practically scanned the entire class slowly with a bored, uninterested look on his face, before he turned to me and Yure - Yure, specifically - and just sort of jotted his jaw towards him in a form of greeting, one Yure returned.

Then he just left.

So why did he now come in here now?

   ~NOVA~

"So what else do you want me to get for you, my lady?" I said as I handed a bottle of fanta to Shade. She persisted for a while before taking the drink from my hand.