Nice and warm

"Miss Kim!" Jiyoon waved at the confused female "over here!"

A smile graced jisoo's face as she spotted little Chae with her mother. "Oh! What a coincidence" she chuckled, making her way to the family "little Chae! Hello," she said as the toddler extended her tiny hands, signaling Jisoo to pick her up.

"She really likes you" Jiyoon warmly smiled as she looked at the two "we're having dinner, you must have some with us!" The lady clapped as she urged the younger to come closer.

"Oh thank you, but I have plans with my friends" Jisoo politely denied "we're having dinner together"

"Unnie" The girl yelped, someone talked too close to her ear. She turned around, making eye contact with her friend, clearly not expecting someone beside her "gosh! When did you come here?" She put her hand over her beating heart as she closed her eyes

"I spent the dinner money on that nurf water gun. Did you forget?" She ignored jisoo's question, pointing towards the way they were sitting.

Jisoo shot Lisa a hope-less look, the younger clearly having no idea. "Oh," she awkwardly laughed "I guess.. we'll join you?" She put down the toddler "well, I'll just change" she said, noticing taehyung looking at her "please excuse us"

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's arm, who was apparently side-eyeing taehyung.

"Jennie!" Lisa called the girl sitting on one of the chairs as they came closer "there's a hot dude over there" she nodded, pointing her thumb towards taehyung.

"Lisa! That was impolite!" Jisoo smacked Lisa's arm "what? Saying that I spent the money or saying that guy was hot?" Lisa asked as they picked up their clothes "I guess both" she shrugged.

"oh my god" Jisoo massaged her temples "Jennie, we're having dinner with the kims. Please you and Lisa behave yourself" Jisoo said as she put on denim shorts over her swimsuit, taking her white hoodie from her tote and tying it over her shoulders.

Soon, the three were all dressed up and on their way; Lisa put on some distressed black jeans, Jennie wore a blue knit dress, and Jisoo hopped into denim shorts, a black beanie now sitting on top of her head.

Chaeyoung ran to Jisoo as soon as the girl came into the frame, jumping on her. "Miss Kim! The food is almost ready, what do you and your friends prefer?" Jiyoon asked, showing them a hot dog and a burger. "Anything will do" Jisoo replied, coming closer to taehyung, who was sitting on one of the chairs, a vacant one next to him.

Taehyung stared at the floor with wide eyes as jisoo approached him, sitting on the chair right next to him.

"Hi" Jisoo smiled "Taehyung, is it?"

ohmyfuckinggod

That's it. That was all Taehyung could think of as he still stared at the floor. Luckily, he was saved when the girl in a dress approached them, hugging herself as she lightly shivered.

"Jisoo, can I take your hoodie?" She asked, already leaning in and removing it from the older's shoulders before rushing back to Lisa and sitting next to her. "Now watch him give her his hoodie" Jennie squealed, next to a giggling Lisa.

Jisoo. That's her name.

After a couple of minutes, the boy noticed her shiver lightly, pulling her beanie down a little, thus covering her ears. She sniffed before he got up, her eyes steadily following him.

"Come with me" he grabbed her cold arm, pulling her up and walking to where the bags were, and Jisoo heard a squeal coming from somewhere. She sniffed again as he walked faster, now in front of a black duffel.

Leaning down, he opened the zipper as she sniffed once again, then pulled out a rather large black hoodie. He looked at it, taking a quick sniff to check how it smelled before standing up and facing her again. He was literally towering over her.

Cute.

"Here. You look cold" he hesitantly handed her his hoodie "you friend took yours. You should put this on"

"I- thank you" she shyly took his hoodie, as they both looked at the ground. He noticed that her nose was red by now, and urged her to wear the hoodie "Go on, wear it"

She slid his hoodie over her petite body and Taehyung almost started hyperventilating. She looked so tiny, so delicate like he could put her in his pocket.

"It smells nice" Jisoo commented as she fixed her beanie, her feet still ice cold. But Taehyung didn't let that go unnoticed.

"Sit down" he crouched at the bag once again, rummaging through it. The girl sat down, looking at the boy's shoulders as she lightly blushed. He turned around, a pair of socks in his hands as he came closer to her. He grabbed her leg as she lightly pulled it, taken aback by his sudden move "it's okay, I'll do it myself" she reached down, but his honey eyes glared at hers "it's fine"

The blush on her cheeks only became a deeper shade of pink as he slipped off her shoes, and covered her tiny feet with his gigantic socks- which look completely fine when he wears them, then put her shoes back on.

"There you go, nice and warm" he towered over her once again, his ears reddening as seconds passed "come on, let's go back or we won't be having any dinner" she stood up, pulling the socks a little as Taehyung intently watched her.

I wonder what hugging her would feel like...