ONE

Welcome back for Part Two! BTW, if you have not read Part One, do so now because if you don't you won't understand anything. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! 

Dear Sokeefe shippers,
You may not exactly like this story, but as Keefe Sencen would say: "Things have to get worse before they get better." 

Dear Sofitz shippers,

You're going to really like this story, but it might be a little weird. But as Fitz said a long time ago, "We could all use a little more weird in our lives."

Thank you !

 "Good morning everyone. I know this is a little different—but please bear with us." Their new principal—Mr. Leto—said as he stood up on the shiny, new amphitheater stage. "I just want to start off the second semester by saying that I hope you all try your hardest to succeed. That's all for announcements,"

Then he left the stage, leaving everyone to talk gossip about their new principal. Some people said he was a jerk, and even some girls said he was "cute"—which Sophie found very disgusting.

"So," Biana said walking beside of her and Dex. "How do you guys think this semester's going to turn out?"

"Oh, you know—everything's going to be sort of normal, but then Sophie's going to get hurt, cause the world to become chaotic, and then we'll all die," Dex said as they walked into the Freshman atrium—that was severely modified.

At the Winter Gala last December, Foxfire had caught on fire and it had to be remodeled. The outside looked very much the same, but the inside was totally different.

The Freshman Atrium was now on the right side of the building and it looked a lot more orderly than it had before.

"Sounds about right," Biana said nodding her head. "But you forgot about the part about how Sophie gets hurt. It has to be something tragic—like: There was a fight for her love between Keefe and Fitz, and sadly, Sophie had to break both of their small hearts. Then Tam got so mad because she was so incompetent that he ran over her with his motorcycle. Dex happened to be with her and almost killed Tam, but Linh stopped him and started yelling at Dex, who had to get defended by Biana. Then Wylie, Marella, Jensi and Maruca became shooketh because they'd never seen Linh yell, so they are totally out of commission. Then that soon caused everyone to realize that Sophie was dead! Then the world becomes chaotic."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "How about we stop being negative about this year, and start thinking about the good things? I could pass all my classes, I could fall in love, or I could even not get injured or killed,"

"Not likely," Biana and Dex both said with a laugh.

Sophie sighed before walking up to her locker and putting stuff inside of it. "What are your new schedules like?" She looked over her paper and sighed. She didn't really like her schedule for this semester.

"First I have Theater, French, Lunch, Art, Gym, Physics, and Study Hall," Biana said, at the same time Dex answered, "First I have History, then Biology, Lunch, Band, Gym, Physics, and Study Hall."

"Biana, we have Theater together," Sophie told her, looking over her schedule. "And Dex, we have Biology together."

Dex laughed. "Nice—maybe you won't fail a science class this time,"