Midnight Snack Mischief

Luna's pov:
Food
That's the only thing I can think of.
It is currently 1am and I cannot fall asleep whilst my stomach is screaming for food.
I look to my side and see Eric sleeping peacefully.
Quietly, I snuck out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen.
I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of coke before getting a packet of crisps from the cupboard.
Just as I set my food down, the can rolled onto the floor, making a huge clash.
Quicker than the speed of light, Eric was stood at his bedroom door with his gun raised.
"Luna, what the fuck are you doing? You nearly gave me a heart attack." Eric said, relaxing slightly once he realised it was only me.
"I was hungry." I replied with an innocent expression.
He rolled his eyes and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing some food and sitting down on his couch.
I joined him and threw my legs over his lap.
"Why can't you just sit normally?" Eric asked whilst rolling his eyes.
I shrugged and asked, "so, what's happening tomorrow?"
"Well, the initiates have a day off tomorrow so won't be needing training. I'm thinking of hitting the gym, wanna come with me?" Eric said as he dug into his food.
"Sure." I replied.
We ate in silence before I realised how tired I really was and got up to leave.
Before I could get up, Eric grabbed my feet and pulled me over to him.
"Eric what are you doing, let me go." I said, pushing at his chest.
"Kiss me." He spoke, his voice lower than usual.
"What?" I exclaimed.
"I will let you go if you kiss me." He replied with a smirk.
Knowing that there was no use trying to bargain with him, I leaned in and pecked his lips.
He snaked his hand around my head and gently pulled my face back to his, kissing me again with more purpose and longing.
He eventually pulled away with lust glazed over his steel eyes.
"You taste and kiss better when your not drunk." I said, holding back a smile as he looked at me like a child on Christmas.
"Hmm." He replied, still in a daze.
I got up and headed over to the bedroom with Eric not far behind.
I climbed in bed and felt the other side of the bed sag downwards as Eric got in.
I drifted off to sleep, thinking of that kiss and half wishing it lasted longer.

----
AN: sorry this chapter is shorter than usual, I promise to update more tomorrow.
Rate and review 🌟
Don't forget to comment 🙂