8

⚠️ r*pe warning from last chapter⚠️

Ashley's P.O.V

"Come on out for daddy," My bully said

I started crying more not knowing what to do. Ivan is probably freaking out right now. I should have just told him why I left.

"Hey there baby" My bully was now in the stall. I thought I locked it.

"Leave me alone"

"Nope" He pulled me up and shoved me onto the door and started kissing my neck and biting it.

"S-Stop, I don't want this"

"Mmm, I know you do, and you're going to take daddy's dick" He pushed me down on my knees and he pulled down his pants taking out his erect dick.

I looked away and cried more. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back shoving it in my throat.

"Suck daddy's dick" He started throat fucking my mouth.

I started crying more and he gripped my hair tighter

"S-Shit" He cussed cumming down my throat. "Swallow" he commanded forcing my mouth close.

I shook my head no and he pinched my nose so I couldn't breathe. I tried to hold back but I couldn't. I swallowed his cum and he let go of me.

"Good boy, get up for daddy"

"I don't want this" I cried.

"Too bad" He pulled me up and started taking my clothes off.

He pulled down my underwear and he stuck his dry fingers in my ass. I bit my lip trying to not scream. He started fingering me.

"For someone who doesn't want this, your dick is pretty hard" He whispered in my ear then grabbed my dick with cold hands starting jerking me off.

I gasped and put my forehead on the door. I don't want this, please stop.

"Get ready for daddy's cock" He pushed his dick inside of me. Before I could scream he put his hand over my mouth.

"Ashley" Ivan opened the bathroom door.

My bully ignored him and fucked me harder and faster. I reached for the lock but he slapped my hand away "Don't try to get away from daddy" He growled

"Ashley" Ivan tried opening the stall.

I cried harder and banged on the stall door.

It didn't take long for him to cum inside of me. He pulled out and I fell on the floor crying "I have to thank Robin for telling me this" He chuckled leaving the stall and walking out of the bathroom

"Shit Ashley" Ivan came over to me.

I hugged him tightly crying and shaking.

"I'm sorry Ashley, I should have listened to you" Ivan rubbed my back.

"I-I want to g-go h-home" I choked

"Okay, I'll take you home" Ivan helped me up and he tried getting the cum out of me

⚠️ end of the warning⚠️

"Oh my god, Ashley what happened?" My mom came running to Ivan who's carrying me inside

"It's my fault, he said that he wanted to leave but I wanted him to eat, he then ran away and this guy, he, he" Ivan couldn't say what my bully did to me

"M-my bully did what Jared did" I choked out

"Oh no, Ashley let's get you a bath" My mom walked to the bathroom.

"Who's Jared" Ivan asked

I didn't answer him, I just put my face into his neck.

I got in the bath and Ivan helped me wash up because I didn't want to be alone. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hey babe, can I come over? My mom is being a dick" Robin asked through the phone

"N-No"

"What? Why not? You never say no"

"Y-you told them it was a fucking kink, Robin they fucking raped me, I hate you, never fucking talk to me again"

"Babe what are you talking about" Robin laughed

"You fucking know what I'm talking about" I ended the call and threw my phone in the hamper.

"Are you okay, prince?" Ivan asked me getting the soap out of my hair.

"N-no, Robin told them that my little space was a kink" I cried.

"W-What? That little" Ivan's phone started ringing and he answered it "Hello? Fuck no. Why? He was raped because of you. Yes, you told those shits that his coping mechanism is a kink. No you are not going to talk to my baby" Ivan hung up the phone and I stared at him blushing a bit.

"Y-your baby?" I asked

"Yes, you are my baby boy, my little prince" Ivan kissed my head.

I smiled a bit and looked up at him.

"What is it bug?"

I pointed to my lips wanting to know how his feels like.

"Kiss?"

I nodded and tried sitting up a bit to get his lips. He chuckled and kissed me quickly. My eyes widened as I felt so much happier. I grabbed his head pulling him back down into a kiss. Ivan gasped a bit in surprised but kissed me back.

"What was that Ashley?" Ivan chuckled

"I like your lips" I giggled blushing.

"Boys, dinner is ready if you want anything to eat" My mom knocked on the door.

"Otays" I giggled

I got out of the tub and Ivan dried me off and put pajamas on me (pajama's up top)

We walked out of the bathroom and Ivan put a cookie paci in my mouth and carried me out.

"Sup" I heard Robin's voice.

I gripped Ivan's shirt and hid my face in his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, Robin came by," My mom said.

"Go away" I mumbled to Robin

"Ashley, don't be rude, he walked all the way here to hang out"

I grunted and Ivan sat me on a chair and sat down by me.

"No" I got up and sat on Ivan's lap my face to his chest.

"Ashley, sit in your own chair" My mom sighed

"It's okay, I don't mind," Ivan said rubbing my back.

"Okay, if you say so"

"Thanks for the food mom" Robin said

"Open your mouth Ashley," Ivan said trying to feed me some rice

I shook my head no and crossed my arms.

"Ashley, eat or I'll take your monsters again" Robin whispered in my ear

"Hmph, fine" I opened my mouth and Ivan fed me.