Chapter 76 - Hootenanny

You three finally arrive to the music room and you see Louis, Ruby, and Tenn setting up things.

Clementine: Huh. Looks like everything is coming together.

You handed her the heater.

Ruby: Oh, right, that reminds me. Willy wanted to see you, Y/N. Said he has a surprise, but he wanted to show you first.

Y/N: Alright. Where is he?

Ruby: Up in Marlon's old office. In the meantime, Clem here can help us with planning.

Clementine turns to you and smiles. You smile back.

Y/N: I'll be back soon enough.

You walked out of the music room and headed up the stairs, soon coming across Marlon's old office. You see Willy in there, reading a book.

Willy: Hey, Y/N! I found all of these books about ships and stuff. There's so much about fires at sea, and explosions. We just have to get to the boiler room.

Y/N: Wait. What're you on about? 

Willy: I have a plan. We can stop those asshats from coming to the school after we rescue our friends. We're gonna blow up the boat.

Y/N: Eh, I dunno, Kenny wouldn't approve of me taking part in something like that. Besides, we're trying to get out alive. A bomb on the boat won't help our chances.

Willy: I have few details to work out, but don't worry. I'll make sure you guys will have time to get off before it explodes.

You hear music start playing.

Ruby: Okay, everyone, get ready to boogie!

You shrug your shoulders at him.

Y/N: Alright, we have no other option to stop them, so go for it.

You started walking away.

Y/N: Forgive me, Boat God. It's for the greater good.

Willy: Oh, uh, Y/N? I'm sorry... for how I treated Tenn. I just got so mad, and I know it wasn't his fault.

Y/N: It's nice that you're apologizing, Willy. But you need to say that to Tenn, not me.

He nods as you both head on down to the music room. 

Clementine: Hey.

You wrap an arm around her waist.

Y/N: Huh. It's looking real nice in here.

Clementine: Thanks. What did Willy want?

Y/N: He has a plan. A plan to stop those fuckers from attacking us after.

Ruby walks up to you two.

Ruby: Well, it looks like y'all are already mingling. I got a surprise for everyone, but just wait. I'll let you know when it's time.

She walks off.

Y/N: Mingling?

Clementine: I guess so.

She giggles as she kisses you. She pulls away from your embrace and knells down in front of Tenn and Willy.

Clementine: I see you guys are working together.

Tenn: Yeah, Willy asked me to help him with his "surprise".

You also knelt down next to them.

Y/N: That's good. I assume you two made up?

Willy: Yep, and it's good to go, Y/N. I was actually thinking we should name it.

Y/N: Why not? Let's name it!