After Party

(Note: You guys can ask me questions and whatnots! Like Q & A or something... welp :D)

-

Lala sighed, she was exhausted. She just got outside after the not-so-pleasant party, then bade goodbye to her new friends and waited for her carriage ride. Once it stopped in front of her, she climbed in and seated at the opposite side of Nana. Face to face at each other.

"How was it? Did you have fun? Your grace?" Asked Nana, currently worrying what had happened. The horses neighed, then the carriage began to move and on their way home.

"Well, it was fine. I made few friends," Lala replied while Nana nodded at every words she said. "And.. I may or may not caused a... rumor..."

"What?! H-how did that happened?"

"I didn't mean it to! I just accidentally bumped into someone while some witness assumed that I purposely splashed tea on Rachael." Lala began to explain what happened earlier.

"M'lady, who is this Rachel?"

"Rachel Adler. She's my friend now, she knew I didn't splash her on purpose."

"Good, now she wouldn't do her revenge or something." Nana smiled.

"Why would she do that?" Lala quirked up her right eyebrow.

"Ah, you know, she got embarrassed for that."

"But I was embarrassed too! Those icy glares were piercing through me..." Lala described as she shivered.

"Oh no, are you okay now? Please ignore those!" Nana panicked, grabbing Lala's right hand and caressed it as if her hand is a pet.

Lala, whose hand is being caressed, placed her free, left hand to Nana's shoulder and said, "Nana, I'm fine. I made new friends, they even helped me clear out the misunderstandings."

"Y-your grace! I'm glad you made good friends without my help!" She teared and hugged Lala. She realised she was being too close to her so she quickly got off and apologised. "M'LADY! I'm sorry for hugging you, I beg you to forgive me. I-I'll get fired for this.."

"What are you apologising for? Or mumbling about getting fired? Of course I will never do such thing!" Lala smiled causing Nana to cheer up. She knew her maid very well. She was dramatic and at the same time, caring like a mother. She was still in her mid-twenties. Once, she caught Nana talking to a guard — which was at the same age, both are blushing. Lala was smirking lots at that time but kept it a secret from her maid.

It was 5 in the afternoon when they arrived. The coachman got off and opened the carriage door. Nana got off first and guide Lala out. They rush inside because outside was so breezy that could freeze someone.

"Mother!" Lala greeted her mother, who was waiting inside. Both of them hugged tightly. Her mother broke the cuddle to ask a question.

"How was the party?" She asked, smiling.

Lala hesitated but answered. "W-well, I have caused an accident. I think they made a rumour about it."

"W-what?" Her mother asked, shocked.

She further explained about it, more detailed than the one she explained from Nana. Her mother seemed calm but still mad.

"Oh good. You managed to stop the rumour. But we're still not sure that the others didn't stay for the explanation." Her mother assured her. "Oh, you should clean up before dinner."

"Yes, mother." She turned to her maid then went together to her room. Her maid went to prepared her preferred bath then went back to prepared her a long, silky nightgown. Lala went and took off her clothes then bathe at the tub. All the tension on her shoulders have somehow lifted. She let out a breath, meaning that she was relaxed.

It took 15 minutes for her to bath and to wear her clothes. Dinner was until 6 in the evening. She has more time to spend in her room.

Suddenly, she remembered something about what she thought earlier at the party. It was about Marinette's and Amelia's little brother, Dylan Relish. It somehow connected to Harmony Relish. She rushed to her desk and pulled out her unused notebook so she can summarise what would happen.

'Should I write it in Japanese?'

She thought. She was scared if was found out.

'Screw that, I'll write it in Japanese.'

To be continued...
-

I'm so sorry! I had this late because I was procrastinating! Also, I'll update later too!