💟13💟

Hello everyone!!!

Third person pov

While Jungkook passed a sleepless night,longing for his mate Taehyung on the other hand was the same too.

He missed his Koo and needed him so much.He just wanted to go home and cuddle with his mate.

Taehyung was surprised by the dark moon pack's behavior because they didn't kept him in a prison or chained him.Rather they provided him with dinner and a room.

According to them,their rivalry was with the ancients and Taehyung was just a bait to lure them,apart from that Taehyung has made no mistakes.

Also Moonbin said that he was too precious to be kept in a prison.He didn't know how to take it,in a good way ir bad,but he surely didnt missed the way Moonbin was eyeing him.

He just felt disgusted and grossed out.

The Dark Moon Pack didnt dare to lay a finger on Taehyung,they sticked to their words as they have said to the ancients.

That night none of them slept,and by the morning Taehyung knew what was the motive of their revenge.They told him about their past.

However what he didn't understand was how would they kill them,cuz they are immortals and their is no known way to kill them,so how were these guys so confident that they would avenge them.

His curiosity was getting the best of him.The siblings noticed it too.

"Ask away what you wanna ask,or your face will explode any moment!"Jongin said and laughed.

Taehyung got conscious of his emotions but he couldn't control his thoughts and ended up asking the question.

The Evil Kims explained how their plan would work,they deemed Taehyung as harmless as he was a mere human and couldn't do anything.

So now Taehyung knew what and their plan was and how would they execute it.

He's not gonna lie,but he is scared because the siblings seem pretty confident in their plan.

He doesn't wanna lose his mate and his hyungs,he needs to tell them their plan.

It was 9:30 in the morning when Taehyung formed a plan to inform his mate.

At that moment he cursed not being a wolf,as if he had been one he could've easily told them with the mind link,but sadly he wasn't and even that didn't stopped him from helping his mate.

He sneakily made his way to Jongin's room,there was no use in trying to escape them,so he thought if he could get his phone back he can call Jungkook and tell him.

He tiptoed inside the room and found it empty.There was sound of water running coming from the bathroom.

He understood that someone most likely Jongin was in and he has to be quick.

He started searching in the drawers in the room.His heart was beating really fast as he thought about the consequences if he gets caught.But it was worth taking a risk for his mate.

At last he found his phone in the corner of the bottom drawer.He held it tightly and was about to leave until he heard a voice.
Jongin's voice.

Shit!!!!! Taehyung thought.

"What are you doing here???"he asked irritatedly.

Taehyung turned around and hid the phone behind his back.

"Oh umm this is your room!!!I think I messed up,thinking its mine!!"he stated.

"Whatever,now get the fuck out!!!"