Aqua man - your life is put in danger

You are joining the times of peace for once but you could tell not everyone like he idea, of what your older brother Arthur had done by making peace with the humans. The one who hated the idea and most was orm every time he gotten he will argue with Arthur about what he decided to do and say it will come to get him and everyone later.

Mero " good morning your majesty and where are you heading"

Y/n " I justify to to visit the coral reefs for a short while I will be back soon, if my brothers ask for me tell them I went out for swim"

Mero " yes my lady but it think it will be for the best if you take some guards with you"

Y/n " mero I will be okay there has been no war for while"

Mero " yes my majesty" you soon swim away from mero and soon leave the castle, you knew if your brothers had found out you had left the castle alone you will never hear the end of it. You soon get to the coral reefs and notice the bright colors, this was one of your favorites place in the kingdom where you coke go and get away from everyone and find some  peace. The only one who knew where this place was mero do to one time he made you take him with you one day when he, caught you seeking out of the castle.

Y/n " I love being here it's where I can find peace and be alone" What you didn't know was that your happy and peaceful moment was about to become a nightmare for you. What you didn't notice when you were leaving the castle grounds, was that someone was watching your ever movement for a plan that was going to take place.

Y/n " hello this anyone there" you had been swimming around some of the purple coral reefs humming a song, to yourself when you heard something break. You had thought it might had been a guard that came fo babysit you after finding out you were gone.

Y/n " maybe I just my mind playing ticks on me" you soon see someone come swimming out of the shadows and you soon lay your eyes on, a guardsman named Lusca

Y/n " oh hello Lusca what are you doing here"

Lusca " oh hello princess I didn't know you will be here until I saw you over here"

Y/n " are you sure mero or my brothers didn't send you"

Lusca " no they didn't your majesty"

Y/n " I'm happy you are here Lusca" you soon see Lusca is holding something tightly in his right hand, you had closed your eyes a bit and soon open them to see Lusca standing close to you. Before you could say or do anything your feel something stab your in your body, you soon looked down to see mero war blade sticking out of you and you soon look at Lusca who was smirk on his face but soon it become worried. He soon swam away fast you did your best to reach out to hike but your body soon become limit and your eyes started closing.

At the castle

Aqua man " mero have you seen my sister"

Mero " yes I seen her she went ....."

Flash " aqua man give the girl a break she will be fine you have to learn to let her be alone"

Aqua man " you are right but I still worry about her"

Superman " once she gets back we can ask her question about those corals we found"

Mero " I can task you to where she is .... I think she is still there"

Aqua man " thank you mero" soon aqua man and the justice league follow mero to the coral reefs where you were, everything was going well until they turned the corner.

Mero " she is right ..... y/n"

Aqua man " no please no" your brother and mero swimming fast to your body and see you are still alive a might, your brother along with everyone else rushed you back to the castle where you are taken away by doctors and healed hoping they can save you.

Orm " where is she what happened"

Aqua man " she is in there the doctors and healers are doing their best to save her....  it seems like she was attacked"

Orm " by who I was told mero blade was the one that caused her to be near death ... what have you done mero"

Mero " I didn't hur her I would never hurt y/n I live to service her"

Orm " I don't believe you guards take him away and place him in cage until we...."

Aqua man " no I believe him orm"

Orm " then you had decided to pick the side of the man that hurt our sister and might kill her ... what type of king are you"