{2} Who Are You Picking?

CHAPTER TWO - Who Are You Picking?

     "Alright, shut the fuck up," he laughs. We went on insult battle after I apparently 'sassed' him. "So... Who might you want to accompany you, my fair...bitch?" He says in a horrible posh accent.

     "Don't ask me! I have no clue. Who's all going?"

     "Me... You... Smii7y..." John teases, prolonging his words.

     "Thank you, smart ass."

     "LET ME FINISH! Wildcat obviously, Panda, Vanoss, and Scotty. There."

     "Wildcat probably couldn't come out cuz he has to set up his house for the party."

     "Yeah, you're right, he probably couldn't," I think a bit more before I come to a reasonable conclusion. "I've talked to Scotty once before? Maybe him?"

     "If you call that talking." John blurts out, and I scoff.

     "Hey! I'm doing something for you, be nice! Even if I barely said anything, at least I tried. I haven't spoken with anyone else, so that's why I mentioned him. "

     "Alright. On it," he shouts as I hear him start clacking on his keyboard, eyes focused before typing on his phone. Seconds later, the phone starts ringing, and my eyes shoot open.

     "JOHN! d-don't call him right no-"

     "Hello?" I couldn't stop the yelp that forced its way out as jumped out of frame. Scotty laughs quietly. "Hello (Y/N)." 

     "So Scott, Scotty, Fourzer0seven, ...Bitch. I have a question," John says without missing a beat.

     "Yes?" Scotty laughs with curiosity laced in his voice.

     "Do you happen to have time to fly to Canada? Not tomorrow, but the day after?"

     "Uhhh...why? You know we have Wildcats party in like a week, right?" Scotty asks, concerned. You could tell he was very confused by the question. I don't blame him.

     "(Y/N), can you try to explain?" John asks genuinely.

     "Uhh. Y-yeah. I'll try," I say and take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. "So umm, I am going to T-Tyler's party."

     "We're going to finally meet you?" he asks genuinely. It made me smile with how excited he sounded. John affirms it, and I hear Scotty clap. "That's so cool. I can't wait!  Does anyone else know?"

    "Just Tyler and n-now you."

    "So it's a surprise? I'm guessing I can't tell anybody," he asks, and you can clearly hear his excitement wanting to break out.

     "Sadly not, my dude," John says. 

     "Oh well, I'm so excited to meet you! I promise I won't tell a single soul., Scotty states, metaphorically locking his lips and throwing out the key.

     "T-there is more." I continue, and both go quiet to hear me. "I wanted to ask if y-you would v-visit before the trip so I can have a travel buddy on the way t-there?"

     "Travel buddy? I'm honored, but where is John going to be? Surely you want to travel with him?"

     "I'll be with the milk bag," John pipes in.

    "Did you already make plans with Smit before (Y/N) said she's coming?"

    "Yeah, basically," John says. "I had tickets for her to come with us, but NooOOOoo. Jaren apparently is going to kill her."