- 3 1 - DE-GNOMING

MOLLY NEVER STOPPED MUTTERING AS SHE FIXED BREAKFAST FOR THEM

MOLLY NEVER STOPPED MUTTERING AS SHE FIXED BREAKFAST FOR THEM. She would send glares to her sons every once and a while. Brizo sat on the table glaring at all five of them.

"You better lay off," Lorelei warned the crab.

He only glared further.

After a moment of listening to her ranting, Fred tried to make it better by saying, "It was cloudy, Mum!"

"You keep your mouth closed while you're eating!" she snapped at him. He immediately looked down.

"They were starving him, Mum!" George tried but received the same snap.

Ginny made an appearance, making an unknown sound before dashing off again once she got a good look at Harry. Lorelei found the crush she had for Harry adorable. Fred tried to make a joke, but Molly was glaring a hole in his head.

After eating rather quickly, Fred yawned and said, "Blimey, I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed--"

"You will not!" Molly snapped making Lorelei flinch and drop her knife. "It's your own fault you've been up all night. You're going to de-gnome the garden for me; they're getting completely out of hand again--"

"Oh, Mum," Ron groaned.

"You two will help!" She said toward Ron and George. She looked at Lorelei and Harry. "You two can go to bed."

"No, Molly. I can help," Lorelei said with a grin as Harry also said, "I'll help Ron. I've never seen a de-gnoming--"

Molly explained it was dull work. She then opened Lockhart's book to explain making Lorelei groan. They all, beside Harry, had de-gnomed a garden before. Airhead Lockhart didn't need to tell them.

After heading to the garden, Fred and George began trying to see who could throw their gnome the farthest. Harry had neared fifty feet, but Lorelei's Chaser arm came into play. The boys applauded her as she bowed dramatically.

"Thank you, thank you. You're too kind," she said with a grin coming out of her bow.

After a while of de-gnoming, Arthur had appeared making George yell out, "Dad's home!"

They were worried about what Molly would say to him to be right honest. Molly came out yelling at Arthur about the car, but Arthur only seemed interested in how well the car flew. The yelling increased so Fred and George pulling Lorelei to their room to hide for the day.

"Wood'll have a fit knowing Harry hasn't been able to practice," Fred said with a knowing grin thinking of their Quidditch captain.

Lorelei flopped herself on George's bed while the two conversed about their joke product ideas.

"A little pill to make you faint randomly. It'll be great to get people out of class," Fred said.

George agreed as they continued listing off ideas. His eyes always seemed to venture toward Lorelei who was now sleeping soundly in his bed. She had the blanket half-wrapped around her. Her hands clutched his pillow tightly. Fred snapped his fingers in front of George's face.

"Oi! Stop staring. That's weird," Fred said with a devilish grin.

"Stop looking at me like that," George pushed his brother to the side a bit.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"Hmm, Brizo would have a heart attack if he knew the thoughts you were thinking." Fred winked at his brother.

George groaned. "Er, no. W-Would you stop?" His face was flushed.

Lorelei moved a bit causing both twins to glance over at her.

"Tomorrow's a full moon. Last one before we go back. She needs a good swim," George said after a while.

"Yeah. Montague was saying if he caught her with a tail, he'd hex her so she'd stay in the water for a month. Bloody git." Fred's knuckles turned white just thinking of the nasty bloke.

The next day, Lorelei woke up from her bed in Ginny's room. Ginny asked the girl to braid her hair, which Lorelei complied with. Ginny would be attending Hogwarts this year, much to the pleasure of Lorelei. She liked to play with the child's hair.

After doing a braid to her own hair, she walked toward the bathroom for a shower. The door opened with George coming out. She flushed when she saw he wasn't wearing a shirt. One would think they were used to seeing each other almost indecent, but Lorelei still blushed every time.

"Er...sorry," she said and moved out of his way.

George only smirked and flicked her braid. "I like this."

With that, he was gone leaving her gaping at his retreating figure. Fred walked by with Brizo on his shoulder and closed her open mouth. "You'll catch flies, honey." Brizo snickered.

That day, their Hogwarts letters arrived, even Harry's. Lorelei frowned at all the Lockhart books on her list. Groaning, she wanted to throw the letter away; she hated that man. He just seemed so fake to her.

"This lot won't come cheap," George said with a frown. "Lockhart's books are expensive."

"Well, we'll manage," Molly said. Lorelei knew she needed to get money out of Gringotts anyway, so she would get some for the Weasleys as well whether they'd like it or not.

Percy walked in moments later and looked too much not like the boy she knew in the past three years. "Morning, Perce, "she mumbled.

"Good morning, Lorelei," he said briskly.

She ate breakfast thinking about the water. Her arms itched at the thought. She couldn't wait to go out tonight. Errol, the damn owl, finally returned with Hermione's letter to Ron. They would go to Diagon Alley the following Wednesday.

The twins asked Lorelei if she fancied a game of Quidditch, which made Harry and Ron perk up at the thought.