The Incident of U.S.J. Sucessful sales day!

I Do Not Own Any BNHA storylines nor characters. I only own the reader. I have taken a few Ideas form some other creators but they
Are there own Ideas and respectfully belong to there owners.

U.S.J Incident:

The villains slowly come out of the portal one by one. The students look at them in bewilderment, as Aizawa, Eraser head, announces that they are real villains. "Where is he? I brought all these friends that were eager to meet him. They want Almight, the Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here." The male with hands states while looking at the students. "Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play."
That is when Aizawa ran to attack the villains. "Alright children let's Go!" The superhero 13 tells the students as the start to run towards the door. A boy with green hair stayed back a little watching, his sensei fight the villains. "Izuku, nows not the time to analyze." Said the class president. "Right." That's when they both ran to the doors. A purple spiral started to form on the ground as a figure appears from it. "There is no escape. I know it's impolite but we are the league of villains and we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice, to say hello." The figure states, some students gulp in fear while others sweat. "And besides isn't this a fitting place for Almight the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath?" The figure asks shocking most of the students. "I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change of plans that he could not be here today. Ah, well in the end I suppose it does not matter. I still have a role to play." The figure announces while opening up his purple wispy arms. That's when 13 starts to ready her black hole quirk to attack him, but Kirishima and Bakugou got to him first. Creating a screen of smoke, "You really think we were going to stand back and let you guys tear this place into shreds?!" The red haired boy states as 13 yells for them to get out of the way. The purple man starts to spread his self around the students warping them to other places of the U.S.J.

Meanwhile in other places:

Saitama and Genos were walking home from another successful sales day. "The prices were outstanding! Right Y/N?!" Saitama exclaims to his first disciple training just like he was. "Yeah! I can't believe it! Plus those coupons really helped Genos!" Y/N thanked the Cyborg while turning her head to face them. Ever since Saitama took her in they were like family. Y/N kept walking while the boys stopped their movements. Y/N got ahead of them and stopped when she didn't hear their footsteps behind her. She turns slightly to face them, "Uh... Hey you guys good?" She asks looking between the two. "Y/N do not move." Genos commands making Y/N sweat drop a bit while taking a step forward. "Hey now, don't be like that..." she says while taking another step forward. "N/N stop. Don't move." Saitama's voice commands clearly serious, but it was to late. The wind picked up and started to swirl around Y/N. The girl slowly looked down and saw a bright green rift right under her. She snapped her head up that's when time seemed to slow down. Saitama dropped his bags as she started to fall. Genos and Saitama ran after her trying to catch her arms but once she was through that rift it closed and wasn't around again. "N/N.."   Saitama whispers to himself as his sister-like friend fell through a rift right infront of his eyes.

U.S.J:

    A loud bell like noise sounded through the U.S.J making everyone look up to the sky.

A bright green rift spit out someone making them fall from the top of the building. Their
h/l, h/c flew in their face as they came crashing down just beside the plaza making a big crater at where they landed. Hero's and villains look at the crater shocked and confused. The Hands man walked up to the edge of the crater expecting the person to be dead but they sat up and looked around. Their s/c, h/l h/c caught the mans attention as the said person scratches their head and looks around.
Your POV:
I looked up to see a man with a hand on his face and another guy with goggles kinda like Mumins getting beat up. I stood up just as the creature was about to hit him again and ran to snatch him. I gently put the man down and stood in front of him. I look right at the monster and gave a harsh glare. "So you're a Monster. Huh... you gonna give me your whole background story like the others do?" I ask pointing at the muscled bird man but he stayed silent. That's when the handy man came up and asked, "Who are you? You weren't in the class when they came in." I look at him and answered like how my sensei answers everything. "Who me? Oh, I'm just a hero for fun." I state giving a confident smile while putting my thumb to my chest.

To be continued...