Chapter 55

Chapter 55- Kid Slides And Father Is A Bicon

"Let's show these weak heroes what we got!" They started to blast them with their quirks, but Todoroki blocked it with his ice

"Let's show these weak heroes what we got!" They started to blast them with their quirks, but Todoroki blocked it with his ice. One girl used a love bean and hit Todoroki, making him flirt, but it was an illusion by Camie. You snickered as Bakugou started to laugh.
"Glamoroki?" He said.

"Stupid heroes, I surpass them in everything! Piano, math, sports, all of it! We will sho that were better than you!" The blond kid said, then a gust of wind picked up the kids. You looked to see Inasa using her quirk, and Todoroki freezing the quirks that they fired and making a slide, and Camie making an illusion of the Northern Lights.

"Woah," you mumbled as the kids started to slide down, laughing and having fun. You wagged you're tail in excitement.
"Dad Orca! may I join?" You asked jumping.
"Sure," He nodded as you flew up, fired a fire blast and ignited with your spit, making small fireworks for them.

"Excellent show (Y/N)! Very proud!" Inasa said giving you thumbs up.
"Very flashy hottie," Camie cooed.
"Thanks," you said shyly. Bakugou tsked and looked away.

'Great work... (Y/N)'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was great work (Y/N), You did good with children," Gang Orca said to you as you grabbed your bag.
"It was no problem dad Orca, if you lived with three rowdy baby dragons, you learn a thing or two," you said.

"Not only you're a great hero, but a good caretaker too, you'll be a good parent," Gand Orca said.
"Why do people keep saying that?!" You yelled and sulked.
"Still! You do not date anyone at all! As a father figure is I see anyone put a move on you I'll crush them!" He shouted with anger in his eyes.

"Don't worry dad Orca, I don't think at all there's anyone want to love me like that," you said.
'This kid may be a great hero, but she's so dense' Gang Orca thought shaking his head.
"Just have a good full rest, and make sure to see your real dad at the hospital, I'll be walking you home," He said.

"Ok," you said as you both walked down the street.
"Dad Orca," he hummed.
"What if... I can't be a hero?" You asked.
"What do you mean by that? Are you quitting now?! After all the training?!" He shouted.
"No, it's just, maybe I wasn't supposed to be here at all." You said, and he stayed silent.

"If I wasn't there at the Sports Festival, my wing wouldn't be ripped off and got kidnapped by the League, and the Yakuza getting my blood for sick purposes, Mirio becoming quirkless, and Nighteye, it feels like it was all my fault," you said sadly. Gang Orca stopped you and kneeled down to see you.

"(Y/N), it wasn't your fault at all, it might've even happened even if you weren't there at all. Do not blame yourself for something you couldn't control. If any case, I'm glad you came here," He stood up and gave you a smile.
"If you didn't, I wouldn't have someone I treat as a daughter," you smiled softly at him, then he started to shout.