𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:STAY, PLEASE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
STAY, PLEASE

1950

THEY HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN with the Cullen Clan for six months, and Emma had still not made the effort to talk to anyone beside Alice and Jasper―︎sometimes Carlisle when he wanted to study her gift, and Amelia who was very ambitious and determined to get Emma to open up. Everyone else, however, she ignored. If they asked her a question, she would give simple and short answers. It was a way of both punishing and protecting herself because of the past.

Emma sat outside of the lovely home, a book in her hands as she stretched her legs out on the grass in front of her. Her hair was placed mostly on her back and left shoulder as she took a strand between her fingers and lightly twirled it. Emma didn't notice the blonde goddess that had been watching her from the window of her home, but even if she had she would've ignored it.

Rosalie stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, a small frown playing on her face as she looked at the blonde that was too distracted by her own actions to notice her. Rosalie didn't understand what she was doing wrong. Every time she would try to talk to Emma, the latter would always walk away with a scowl on her face, or she would push Rosalie away before the girl even had the chance to speak. All Rosalie wanted to do was care for Emma. To love Emma.

Within the several months that had passed, Rosalie had found herself deeply falling for Emma Whitlock. Even if Rosalie never got much out of the young blonde, she couldn't help but fall deeper when she heard the mere sound of Emma's voice. She couldn't help herself when she was around Emma's presence in general. And clearly the blonde didn't care to realize this for she continuously pushed Rosalie away from her.

"She'll come around." Rosalie turned her head at the sound of Alice's voice. The small pixie walked up to her with a reassuring smile on her face. "It took a year and half for her to get used to me. Just give her time." With that Alice offered the blonde a small smile before exiting the room. Rosalie watched the small vampire leave before looking back towards where Emma was only to find her spot empty.

"Why do you want to talk to me so badly?" Rosalie quickly spun on her heels at the sound of Emma's voice. The girl now stood behind of Rosalie, her eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed over her chest. Her head cocked to the side as she waited for an answer.

"Is it a crime to want to get to know someone that lives under the same roof as me?" Rosalie asked.

"If I do not have my own room, than I do not live under the same roof as you." Emma responded with a sarcastic smile. She went to turn away, but Rosalie wasn't having it. She grabbed hold of Emma's forearm, turning the girl to face her once again. Their faces were mere inches apart as Rosalie spoke her next words―︎trying her hardest to keep her eyes focused on Emma's eyes instead of trailing down towards her mouth that she knew she would be tempted to kiss.