Chapter Eighty-Four

Songs for this chapter:
• Lover - Taylor Swift
• Photograph - Ed Sheeran

Chapter Eighty-Four:

Lexi's POV

"Everything is seriously so beautiful. They did such a lovely job with the decor. I'm just so happy for Elena and Leo. They finally got the perfect wedding that they deserve, and there's just something so wonderful about that. Elena looks so beyond beautiful today, too. Her and Leo are such a perfect couple and I'm so glad that after so many years, they're finally getting their happily ever after," I exclaim, finding myself gushing about how perfect this wedding is to Jordan, who seems to not really care about what I'm saying.

Instead, he's staring right at one of the girls sitting at Bryce's table across the room from us.

Leo, Elena, and their direct family are all sitting at the largest table in the middle of the room while Bryce, Mateo, Vanessa, and six of Bryce's cousins are sitting at a slightly smaller table beside the main table, all the seats filled except for one empty seat next to Bryce.

It sort of hurts to look at Bryce's table, honestly. Everyone sitting there is just too attractive, from their golden skin to their dark, shiny hair and equally dark eyes. Bryce's cousins look to be from their late-teens to early-twenties, and even though they're all sitting and chatting at the moment, I can tell that each and every one of them carries their self with the same confidence that Bryce does.

I feel like I really need to emphasise the fact that they seriously are all the most gorgeous people that I've ever seen. All of the men look nearly identical to Bryce, and quite a few of them have tattoos just like he does. Even his female cousins look similar to him, all of them having the same sharp, angular features but just a little bit more feminine.

Seeing the seven of them sitting and talking to each other seriously hurts my head. I can't believe that they're all real human beings sitting in the same room as me. They're all so perfect that it's hard to believe that I'm not dreaming them up right now.

And then there's Jordan, Charlie, Jasmine and I, sitting at a small square table off to the side while all our parents are seated together at a different table. We definitely don't look even close to the polished and pristine Bradshaws, all dressed to the nines in black, white, red, and gold.

"Which one are you eyeing?" I ask Jordan, nodding towards the Bradshaws.

His gaze still on the table, he leans in and says, "The one sitting next to Vanessa. Isn't she gorgeous? I want to ask Bryce for her name but I don't want him to punch me in the face."

I tilt my head to the side, examining the girl who Jordan is talking about. She's wearing a red dress and her dark hair is pulled up into an intricate updo at the top of her head, a few strands of hair left loose to frame her too-perfect face.

"Why don't you go talk to her yourself? I could ask Bryce if you want, too. He'd probably be much more inclined to answer me than you," I offer. 

Jordan considers this for a moment before responding.

"You're right. I'll go ask her after we eat dinner. I'm sure we'll be eating soon. Have you met Vanessa yet?" he says.

I shake my head, my gaze flickering back to the Bradshaw table. Bryce seems to be the centre of attention of the table, Mateo sitting to his left with Vanessa to his left.