Question 20 - R

"Yeah go ahead," Brendon said with an amused smile. Ryan kept his hand covering his mouth as he thought of his next question. When he made his decision, he knew his blush wasn't going to go away yet.

"Have you ever been in love?" Brendon made a small squeak from surprise. His own cheeks heated, matching Ryan's.

"Um." Brendon let out a small nervous chuckle. "I-I don't know," he mumbled shyly. Ryan's hand slipped from his face as he studied Brendon. He was slouching in the seat, head tucked down into the hoodie he was wearing.

"What to do mean you don't know?" Brendon's face was now halfway down into the hoodie, his blush still visible. Ryan couldn't help his smile. Brendon just looked so cute and small in the oversized hoodie.

"It's just that I'm still very young and I've never been with someone that I would say I'm in love with."

"Oh," Ryan said softly. His smile slipped a fraction. "Okay. That's fair." He nodded as he turned away. Brendon peaked over and noticed Ryan change in composure.

"But like I don't know what it feels like," he quickly added. "I could have been in love and just didn't realize it." A small smile played the corner of Ryan's lip before it fell into a straight line. Brendon felt his heart sink at the sight, but he didn't know why. He just wanted to keep Ryan smiling.

"I know I want to," Brendon rushed out. Ryan gave him a side glance. He rose an eyebrow in question. "Be in love I mean. I heard it's dangerous and risky cause the other person doesn't have to love you back, but I wanna know how it feels."

Ryan opened his mouth to say something, but shut it soon after. Brendon was gonna ask what he was gonna say until Ryan reach over and tugged in his hoodie.

"This is mine," Ryan hummed. Brendon looked down at the black hoodie he had laying on his bed that morning. His eyes went wide when he realized it was the same hoodie he took the morning he woke up at Ryan's.

"Oh. I'm sorry. When I woke up Sunday, I was a little cold and didn't bring my own sweater. I grabbed it and forgot to give it back," Brendon explained. "I can give it back now." He was in the process of taking it off when Ryan stopped him.

"No, no. It's okay," Ryan chuckled. He had a hand resting on Brendon's shoulder as a signal for him to stop.

"Are you sure?" Ryan nodded with a smile.

"It looks good on you. Makes you look small." Brendon buried his face into his now sleeve covered hands. Ryan just stared until Brendon peaked over his hands.

They kept their gaze locked on one another. Ryan was mesmerized by the deep chocolate color. Brendon forced himself to stay completely still, not wanting to embarrass himself by closing the space between them.

His heart started racing when he noticed Ryan's eyes move down. Ryan reached a hand up and Brendon swore he was gonna explode. What was happening??

A part of him got disappointed when Ryan only fixed the collar of his hoodie. His eyes moved up but didn't stop high enough to meet his eyes again. His hand lingered on the collar, grazing Brendon skin whenever the boy inhaled.

"I'm sure you'll find someone," Ryan murmured low enough that Brendon could still hear.

"W-what?" Brendon's voice was airy and almost inaudible. How did Ryan expect him to think properly when he was that close. The boy had the audacity to smirk and let his eyes finally lock with his.

"You're not hard to fall in love with." Ryan pulled away and leaned back in his seat, turning to look out onto the field. Brendon stayed frozen, staring at Ryan. When he didn't say anything, Ryan tilted his head and smiled at Brendon.

Brendon had to stop a small whimper from leaving his lips. Ryan's hair fell over his face. He had on that cute lazy smile. The way he was staring at Brendon made his insides burn with want. This boy should be illegal. No one should be able to make a person feel this way, like the-

"Your turn."

"Huh?"

"Last question."

"Oh. R-right."

---

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦 ❤
~𝐽𝑎𝑦