Chapter 37: Early Bird Special

"Baby, don't look so tense, we're just buying lube," I said loudly, Milo giving me a look as he hastily clamped his hand over my mouth. I giggled into his palm, a fellow shopper skirting around us with a questioning side glance.

We were currently at a local pharmacy, manoeuvring our way through the colourful aisles trying to find the fun stuff. Earlier, I had waltzed up to an employee ready to ask them where the condoms and lube were, but Milo had pulled on my arm quickly, tugging me along as we wandered through the store aimlessly.

Since I hadn't been outside in about a week, getting some fresh air and sunlight did wonders for my mood, alongside the prospect of finally having sweet, blissful sex with Milo.

"Shut up, C!" Milo hissed, only making me laugh more, the sound muffled by my boyfriend's hand. 

"Mmkay," I said against his hand, tugging at the sleeve of his hoodie, his hand finally dropping from my mouth. I smiled as Milo took my hand again as we continued to look for the ever-elusive lube. "You know, we could be out of here a lot faster if you just let me ask someone."

"No," Milo said, grimacing. 

"Aw, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, baby," I said, swinging our joined hands happily as I skipped ahead, pulling Milo around to a secluded corner of the store behind a shelf of adult diapers. Mm. Sexy. 

I grinned widely as I moved Milo's hands to my hips, slinging my arms around his neck. Craning my own neck up, I sealed our mouths together in a kiss that was definitely not appropriate for a pharmacy in the early hours of the afternoon. Milo froze, and I could just feel him warring with himself, wanting to pull away but also wanting to get closer, if his enthusiastic tongue gave me any indication. 

"C... We're in the store..." Milo breathed out, detaching our mouths for a brief second, which I did not allow.

"No, no, come back here," I laughed, pulling his head down and capturing his mouth again, Milo letting out a sound that was somewhere between a groan and a resigned sigh. My fingers carded through Milo's hair as his hands smoothed over the back of my hoodie, passing over the fabric that covered my wing scars, which tingled at the touch. His hands wandered downwards, fingers slipping under the hem of my shirt, naturally cold hands brushing my lower back and making me gasp into his mouth.

"Ahem."

Milo immediately jumped, hands flying off me as he turned around abruptly. An unimpressed employee was standing there, peering at us through her glasses with a flat expression. She was attempting to wheel a cart of boxes down the aisle - ah, more ultra-absorbent adult diapers - and we were evidently blocking her way.

"Oops, sorry! We'll get out of your way. Oh, but first, do you mind directing us to where the lube is?" I said sweetly, sliding my arms around Milo's waist, his back pressing against my chest. I hopped up onto my toes slightly to rest my chin on his shoulder, Milo stiffening as the girl just stared at us.

"Sure. Aisle two, on the left," the girl eventually said, fingers tapping on the metal handle of the cart. "There's currently a two-for-one deal on Durex products. You guys look like you need it."

"Oh, really? Our lucky day then. Thanks for your help!" I said, Milo looking positively mortified as I heaved him along to aisle two, also known as the Aisle of Heavenly Miracles.

"How do you do that?" Milo muttered to himself, looking like he wanted the ground to swallow him up there and then. 

"What? We're customers, she's an employee, and I'm just asking where to find a wonderful little product that they sell so my boyfriend can fuck me," I said, batting my eyelashes as my mouth spouted profanities. Milo choked on his own breath as I grinned, before letting out a happy cheer when we found the lube section.