Chapter 10....

(If anyone wants to recommend a song for this chapter Id love it! Thanks)

By the way this book is not based off of 50 Shades of Grey. I honestly haven't read the book, which I want to, but I have seen the movie. I don't mean for it to sound similar.

Happy Reading

Layla's POV

Thankfully Kacey wasn't home so I was able to relax for a little while before being interrogated about my date with Ashton. After leaning against the door forever I set my stuff down and plopped down on my couch. Everything that happened over our 'date' keeps running through my mind, putting a smile on my face. I sat there in my clothes just staring at the blank TV trying not to reach for my phone to see if Ashton has texted me. Stupid, I know but I couldn't seem to get rid of Ashton. Before I could check my phone again Kacey burst through the door.

"Tell me everything!" She demanded after she set her purse down on the table by the door and jumped on the couch next to me. Sighing I dove into the story telling Kacey everything from the moment we left, to the kiss, to when he dropped me back off. Kacey sat there in silence just staring at me.

"Whoa." Was all she said as she absorbed everything I had told her. "Sounds like a pretty awesome date. Who would have known that Ashton Miller would spend the day with you at an aquarium?"

"Geez thanks for that." I said my fingers playing with my new necklace.

"Your welcome. Anyways did you guys say when your going out again?"

"No he didn't say anything. He just said 'I'll see you later' and that was it." I tried hard not to sound to sad about that.

"Don't worry he will ask you out again. He has too." Was all she said before she got up. "What do you want for dinner?" I glanced at the clock above the TV and saw it was 6:00 already. Wow, I was out with Ashton all day.

"I don't care. Want to make something or order out?" I asked getting up and stretching.

"Order out. Chinese sound good to you?" Kacey yelled from in the kitchen.

"Yeah sounds good. Want me to order it?" Hearing a vague yes I grabbed my phone and dialled the Chinese restaurant from down the street. Kacey and I have ordered take-out from there so many times I have the number memorized by now. Shung Ho had the best Pad Tai and Orange Chicken ever. After I ordered our usual I went to my bedroom to change into my comfy sweats and big t-shirt.

I was the kind of girl that immediately after getting home would change into pjs or sweats. I don't see how people can just sit around in their regular clothes all day. I don't find it comfortable but of course that's just me. After I changed and went to wash my face I heard the doorbell ring. That was fast but with the place being practically next door it doesn't take long and the Chinese family that owns the restaurant knows Kacey and I. Before I could leave my room and go pay Kacey was already there thanking the guy while handing him the money. After she shut the door I walked out and towards her.

"Kacey I was going to pay tonight." I said.

"No it's fine Lay. I got it." Knowing she won't budge I just rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch pulling my hair up in the process. Kacey spread the containers on our coffee table and went to grab forks and napkins. I opened the 4 containers and almost started drooling. I didn't realize how hungry I was until seeing Pad Tai, Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken and fried rice. As soon as Kacey came back with forks and napkins, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to our favourite show Friends. 

We ate in silence while watching Friends not really talking. After eating all the food, we started cleaning up. 

"So...are you going to text him?" Kacey asked suddenly as we finished cleaning up.