Chapter 18 part 2

Win's POV

"I was jealous" I whispered. I was tired of shouting and fighting. "I was jealous that you gave him the smile that you only make when I tease you. I was jealous that the people around thinks that both of you look really good together. I was jealous that you were with someone else. I was jealous that you gave more time to him than me. I was jealous that you seem interested in him when you said you liked me." I snaked my arms around his waist and hugged him. "Im tired of feeling this way"

He hugged me back "I smiled because he was giving me compliments in my form when I swim. Did you forget that our ship have fan accounts in our school? I wasn't with someone else, I was with the team. I didn't give him more time, I was just practicing a lot for the competition so I spend a lot of my time in the pool. I am not interested in him or anyone else because I am still moving on from you" He answered each one of my jealousy. "Your tired? Well Im tired of liking someone when I know he doesn't like me in return."

I lifted my head from his shoulder, my arms still hugging him.

"You deserve clarity, you deserve love that doesn't cause you confusion or pain. You deserve requited love but I don't have anything to give you. I don't know love. Why did you see in me? There is nothing good in me. People saw me as a normal college student who goes to school to study and hangout with friends. They don't know me, but you. Out of all the people, why you? You saw me.... you saw me point the gun at our enemies. You saw me kill to protect our family. You saw me fight and get insane. You were like a sunshine and yet you came closer and closer every time. Whats wrong with you." I lowered my forehead to his and closed my eyes. "How can you like a person like me. I don't get it. I know you won't have a future with me but I am too selfish to let someone have you. From the very start that I knew I liked you I should have distanced myself. What the fuck is wrong with me."

He lifted his hand and caress my face

"After all I have done, didn't that give you any clue that maybe I am as insane because I like you?"

I smiled a little.

"You are indeed insane"

"I like every bit of you. Not just the things that the world sees and make assumptions about, but more so this ragged and tattered parts of yours that you hide from them because you don't think they would understand. I love all the pieces that make up who you are. Im not exactly sure what real love is, but I think its a lot like that. I love you and maybe that is enough, or maybe it never will be. But understand that it doesn't matter. I love you for who you are. Not for what you can give back."

I stared at each others eyes. I lean in closer, keeping my eyes open to watch for any reaction as I plant a chaste kiss to his lips.

He tense up, but he stays still and silent. Thats a good sign at least he didn't reject my kiss.

I slide my tongue against his lips as I ask for entrance. He still wasn't moving. I believe he is still shocked. I can't anymore, without thinking I let my hands roam his body and squeeze his ass. He opened his mouth as he gasped.

I slammed my hungry mouth to his, licking, biting and sucking every corner of his mouth. I cant get enough of him. He kissed back with fervor. I fucked his mouth with my tongue and I caught his tongue and sucked it when he tried to lick my lips.

He tried to dominate our making out but Im just too hungry to allow him this time.

I slipped my hands inside his shirt stroking and cupping the muscle that I can grab while nibbling his jaw down to his neck.

"Ahhh.. hmm." He moaned from my touches. His gazes are fierce but he is allowing me to do what I want to his body. His abs and chest are so refined from all the swimming training he has done. I want to bite his abs.. Fuck. I am so hungry of him..