👾~When He Gets Jealous Over A Fictional Character~👾

Anime Included On This Scenario:
                                                              Attack On Titan

Y/N walks towards the elevator, cautiously trying not to wake up her other classmates who were still asleep, it was 7:00 in the morning and it was also a weekend, Saturday mornings are always like this. You went inside the elevator and pressed the 1st floor, making the elevator go downwards. Once the elevator dinged to signal that you arrived, you went out the elevator to see Kirishima and Kaminari just eating, Todoroki, Bakugou and Izuku were sparing outside,  Sato and Koda were having a nice chat and Iida was watching TV.

Iida looks at you and waves. "Hey Y/N! Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Hey Iida! Morning to you too, and yes, I slept well." You exclaimed, making him nod at you.

"That's good to know!" Iida lastly says, before his attention was on the TV screen again.

You plopped down into the couch and started watching with Iida, Kirishima and Kaminari joining aswell.

Few minutes has passed, when suddenly a loud boom was heard from outside. Your eyes widened before you stood up from the couch and ran towards the back door, once you opened it, you were relieved to see the three boys okay. They were on the ground panting, trying to hold their breath.

You noticed that they had a lot of sweat in their foreheads, so you decided to get them water, and some towels aswell.

You went back with your hand filled with water bottles and towels, some were levitating following your every move. You looked at the boys to see them tilt in confusion, while Katsuki just looks at you with a delighted expression.

You gave them there water bottles and their own towels. They were pleased since you gave them water, even though they were on a verge to pass out instantly.

"Thank you, Y/N-san..." Todoroki mumbles, making you giggle slightly.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed when you were giggling.

"Anything for my best friend's boyfriend!!~" You laughed, as you saw that Todoroki's cheeks were slightly pink.

"Also, thank you...for....for the advices that you s-"

"No need, Todoroki! It's my job to let the people I love be happy! Like Momo, Mina, Uraraka....and this cutie patootie of an angry Pomeranian!!" You squealed as you pinched Katsuki's cheeks, making him blush harder.

You swore you heard Todoroki chuckle by your moves, making you giggle and peck Katsuki's cheek. His cheeks became more red, as he grabs both of your hands and puts them on your side, while you giggled playfully.

"Aw! Come on Katsuki! Don't be such a party pooper! Let me pinch your flufwy chweeks!!" You cooed, as your hands started touching his cheeks again.

"No, I won't let you touch my fucking cheeks, go to fucking Deku or something," Bakugou mumbles, making you pout.

"Fine then....IZUKU!!! COME TO ME!!!! LET ME PINCH YOUR FLUFFY CHEEKS!!!" You said as you reached out towards Izuku, only to be pulled by Katsuki again, making you land on his lap. Your cheeks redden as you processed the position you were in.

"But you said, I should go to Izuku to pinch his cheeks!"

"No, I changed my fucking mind, here, pinch my cheeks..." He mumbles, before leaning in closely for you to pinch them. You squealed as you pinched them softly, giggling, while Todoroki chuckles and Izuku being a blushy mess since you were talking about his cheeks.

~Few Hours Later...~

You were in Katsuki's room, when you decided to go and flick over some channels to get your mind off of everything. You flicked a bunch of channels, when you suddenly stopped on the KissAnime channel. (I wished there would be a channel like this one...)

You put the remote down and started watching the anime that was provided. It was called Attack On Titan. You watched the show when suddenly, a man started slaying the titans off. You squealed as you looked at the TV screen with wonder in your eyes.

"Corporal Levi! There's been a problem!" A girl with dark blonde hair, hops towards the certain man, followed with a bunch of other cadets.

"A titan on the left, and two titans on the right..." The man, or was Levi murmurs underneath his breath, making you swoon dramatically.

"Babe..." Bakugou says, making you jump slightly, you nod at his direction, eyes still glued in the screen.

"Yea?"

"You three take the titan in the left, the one on the right is mine..." The man says, making you scream internally, his dubbed voice was so good. I think I'm falling inlove...

"Babe.." Bakugou cooes, making you hum.

"Kiss..." Bakugou says, leaning towards you, him doing the duck lips. You pecked him slightly on the lips, your eyes still glued at the screen.

The man or Levi, started swinging and killed the two titans in a flash.

"LEVI!!!!!!!" You screamed, making Bakugou flinch.

"HE'S SO HAWT!" You started screaming some words, making Bakugou mad, he got the tv remote and flicked it off, making you pout.

"What did you do that fo-!" You looked at him, only to be met with his lips crashing onto yours.

His kiss was rough, he snakes his hand on your waist, making you smile on the kiss. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, you happily accepted, his tongue exploring your mouth, made you hot.

You both pulled away, but Katsuki kept clinging onto you, afraid that you would disappear once he stops cuddling you.

"Katsu!~ Let go!!" You cooed playfully, before Katsuki growls and hugs you tighter.

"Hell no...You will hug me and kiss me, praise me, not that Levi bitch..." (i'm so sorry Attack On Titan Fans...but I need to match Bakugou's mood in this scenario!)

"Well....Katsuki...are you jealous over a fictional character?!"

"NO!! HELL NO!!!"

You giggled before you hugged him back.

"Just...don't go running off to random fuckboys when I'm not around..GOT THAT?!"

You looked at Katsuki to see him blushing at you. You giggled and nod, pecking his lips, once more.

For a few minutes, you two exchanged some kisses here and there, and now you were both cuddling until you fell asleep.