Information-28

Chapter 28
Layla's POV
Tuesday

Sometime in the morning I felt Ryder get up but honestly, I was to tired to see where he was going. But not long after I felt him return to the bed and start waking me up.

He seems to do the same thing by placing his hand over my cheek and rub his thumb up and down make me feel those wonderful sparks.

"Layla. You got to get up." He says to me softly.

I just groan and move closer to him. "Why?Can't we just stay here all day? I mean we are on a vacation kindof." I said just wanting a bed day.

"That does sound amazing and I would jump at that idea, but." No, whenever someone say 'but' you can just throw whatever they said before out the window.

"But. Alpha Lee and Luna Lee are coming in a hour and we have to eat breakfast." Ryder reminded me.

I sighed wishing we had nothing to do. I nodded my head started getting up out of bed.

Now standing, Ryder got up and moved in front of me, lifting me up. It shocked me at first but he brought me into the bathroom and placed me on the counter.

"I am going to go back downstairs ok?" He asked. I nodded yes and saw him about to leave but I called out his name.

I raised my eyebrow seeing if he would catch on to what I wanted. I think he did with the small smile that crept on his face as he moved back to me.

He connected our lips in a wonderful kiss. That might be why I am in such a good mood.

He moved back smiling at me kissing my cheek before saying "I will see you downstairs." "Yep" is all I could think to say.

After he left I got ready. It didn't take me long and I was soon downstairs sitting and eating breakfast.

It also didn't take long for Alpha Lee and Luna Lee to get here. Once we got word they were pulling in we all walked outside to greet them.

They pulled up in the same car we did and they jumped out walking to us. They of course talked to the Alpha King and Luna Queen first.

They then walked to us smiling as Alpha Lee said "I see you found your mate too Alpha Strong." We shake hands

"Yes. This is Layla or Luna Strong but I am sure she would prefer just being called Layla." Ryder says.

"You are the one I am here to hear some information about?" Alpha Lee questions.

"Yes." I say nodded my head.

"Well then. You may call me Brian of course and my lovely mate Chloe." He says pulling her closer to him.

"If y'all don't mind I would like to have the Alphas and Luna Strong to move into the office so we could talk. I am sorry to say that this information is need to know right now so, Carolina and Chloe I hope you don't mind waiting for us to finish." Jaxson says trying to move us into the castle and start on the business.

Carolina and Chloe nodded their head and Carolina showed Chloe where the living room was.

Jaxson showed us to the office. He opened the large door for us. We moved into his office taking our seats.

"We can start by informing Alpha Lee of the topic we are talking about." Jaxson says now in his business mood.

"Well. I know you probably think I am a human cause of my smell but I'm not." I try to explain.

"Then what are you?" He says curious.

"I am something called a fox spirit. I have a fox instead of a wolf. And there are Rouges after me and my pack right now trying to get at me. We wanted to find as much information about what a fox spirit is and why the Rouges might be attacking me." I explain as best as I could. Seeing him nod understanding tells me I did a good job explaining.

"Why don't you know? Shouldn't you know about your own people." He asks.

"Well." Ryder starts "She was born a human which is why you smell human on her but she was gifted the fox spirit. She is the only one in existence right now."

"I am sorry to ask but can you show us your fox?" Jaxson asks probably wanting proof I am what I say I am.

"Vixen. Her name is Vixen." I explain.

I moved to get up and easily shifted. There was enough space for me in this office thats how big it was.

Ryder stood up and walked to me. He rubbed his hand over my head and asked me to lay down. I did as he asked as Jaxons and Brian moved to me with shock.

Vixen barked excited to meet new people.

"Vixen is a happy fox all the time." Ryder explained my bark. They nodded and felt my fur.

After a little I felt like shifting back so we could continue are conversation.

"And your clothes don't tare?" Jaxson asked me. I nodded saying "They shift in with me. I don't fully understand why but I am happy they do." I joke.

"Can we now get to the information?" I ask as we sit back down.

"Yes of course." Jaxson states reaching and grabbing a small file.

"There doesn't seem to be a lot of information." Brian says.

"Correct. It seems the only information we have is about something called a fox shifter not fox spirit but that could just be a name we gave it. There also seemed to have been a lot more 20 years ago and then they just disappeared. We know that there leader was named Selena and she was immortal. And other Fox Shifters had powers as well. We did do some research to see if they could grant powers but it wasn't possible." Jaxson says reading out what he sees.

"You don't happen to have powers too. Do you?" Brian asked.

"Not that I know of." I said. Anything could be possible. "Is that all you could find?" Ryder questioned.

"Sadly. The Fox Shifters were very private and excluded. They didn't like giving a lot of information about themselves it seems." Jaxson said reading though the file again.

"Is there anything I could add?" I wonder.

Jaxson nodded saying "We could do your speed, size, and strength. We can also add that you are friendly and not a threat. And some other little things."

"Ok." I say "Thats sounds ok for me to do."

"Definitely." Ryder adds "It will help in the future as well."

We planned to do all that stuff sometime next week and ended the meeting. That wasn't exactly what I wanted to know.

I kind of want it written in there the reasons why a rouge might attack a Fox Spirit or a Fox Shifter. I wonder what is the difference or is it like Jaxson said and it was just the name they created. You would think they would change it if they found out it was wrong cause they found out who the leader was.

I don't know really. I am now more confused then before. And filled with more questions.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|