Hey guys!

Hi my beautiful friends. Yes it's me Aishee and I'm alive. I'm sorry for being MIA for so long. I have been buried in assignments for onr whole month so much that I sat on a chair doing them for 5 to 6 hours in a row. Yes , I had to do that much assignments. Then for the next month I had 13 online exams in a row. Okay fine I won't bore with all these information but I would like to apologise for making you guys wait. Don't worry I'm going to be on full writing mode from June ( my birthday month). I love you guys so much for all the positive comments and messages you guys have sent me. I'm grateful to have you guys, my readers. I promise you guys you won't be dissapointed.

I have a request to you guys. A very good friend of mine, the one who actually introduced me to Wattpad needs your support. She is an awesome writer and was way more famous than I am. Unfortunately she lost her account and all her stories because of a server crash of Wattpad. She didn't give up though. She is starting from scratch and now needs our love and support. Go show her some love by reading her new story 'Paradise' and follow her @muntaha_huda. I would appreciate if you show her the same amount of love that you guys have shown me.

 I would appreciate if you show her the same amount of love that you guys have shown me

See you guys real soon

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤