31

~Next day~

Areum's POV:

Finally a normal day.
No ghost
No kidnappers.
No noise.
It's such a peaceful day.

"CHOI BEOMGYU I WILL END YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!"

Let's just ignore the 'No noise and it is such a peaceful day' I spoke too soon. I regret my words. It's never a 'No noise day' when you are with them.

I sighed as I  went out just to see Aecha is running behind Beomgyu with a knife in her hand with pink face while the others are running after him too with pink hair and pink face. (A/n: my English lol >×<)
It's not a blush it's a paint.

"What happened here?" I asked as Beomgyu ran towards me and used me as his shield.

"Well... Your beloved Choi Beomgyu here used hair spray on all of us and that's PINK!!" She said while pointing at herself.

"Oh." I turned towards Beomgyu. "You should have used Orange too ya know. Orange and Pink even green too. I can't believe you are my soulmate." I said shaking my head acting like I'm disappointed at him.

"Maybe next time." He winked at me.
"You better do that." I winked back. Ignoring the glares that both of us are getting.

"WHY YOU TWO!!"

"Let's run away." He grabbed my hand and both of us ran away as fast as we could from them.

After some running we are now in a cafe which is known as 'Eternity Cafe'.

The cafe is so beautiful.

"It's peaceful here." He chuckled while I nodded. And both of us just laughed without any reasons.

"This year a lot of crazy things happened right?" He chuckled.
"Yeah... I thought I will never have fun or make good friends and that it will be boring, but it turned out to be completely opposite. And I got to meet you so I don't think I regret anything. "
"My heart is melted."
He said touching his heart on the right side.

"Our heart is in the left side."
"Oh."

Cute...

After talking for some minutes we went back carrying a lots of junk food and cold drinks with us.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" We were greeted by Aecha who shouted at us.

"What's all these?" Hyerim pointed at the snacks and cold drinks in our hands.

"Let's go to the beach!!" Beomgyu said while everyone cheered.

-Timeskip-

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Hyerim asked while glaring at Beomgyu as he was the one who knew the direction.

"Can't you just use the Google map. It exist for a reason you know." I said showing how bored I am.

"I don't trust Google maps. " He said blankly.

Who won't be? Its been An hour and we still haven't reached the beach.

"I will Seriously-" Hyerim
"Look at those!!" Stella pointed out while all of us cheered.

"It's so pretty..." Emma said with a spark in her eyes.

Yep.. A beautiful tree.

"I think we are about to reach the place." Soobin said while looking at his phone.

"FINALLY!!" All of us sighed in relief.

And so we finally reached the beach.

"Beomgyu you have to learn how to trust the maps."
"Forget about it. Let's enjoy!!"
"Yey!!"

And so we spent the whole day playing in the beach and roasting each other.

-Time skip-

"It was a great day..." Right now all of us are sitting on the couch watching a movie together.

"Yeah. But right now I feel single."
Emma pouted.
Reason : Soulmates are cuddling with each other.

"Your soulmate is out there don't worry" Hyerim laughed and got glared instead.

"What if he don't like me?" She pouted again pulling her pillow close to her.
"It's soulmate bound that we are talking about right now so there is no way you anything like that will ever happen." Aecha said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah Sis, you will find yours don't worry."

"Hey, shhh.. I'm watching movie so don't make noise." Yeonjun spoke up.

"You mean watching Bae Hyerim right?" Aecha smirked while all of us just laughed. Then Hyerim threw a piece of popcorn at her and she threw at back but accidentally hit Yeonjun and so....

"POPCORN WAR!!" Guanlin shouted while all of us grabbed the popcorns and started throwing at each other. Laughing like there is no tomorrow, ignoring the fact that we have to clean it up after this.

The best day ever....
___________________________________
That's all!!

Hope you guys like it!!

Thank you so much for your reads and also for your votes^^

Stay safe and healthy!!
Have a great day ahead<3