Ch. 1

TZUYU'S POV

"Okay one more." I change my pose and smile infront of the camera.

I'm dizzy because I didn't eat my breakfast and lunch awhile ago and it's already 2pm. But I need to finish this photoshoot. Tsk. I regret going to that restaurant to meet Jisoo, we didn't eat, we just talk but our talk turn into a fight.

"Done. Nice poses, Miss Chou," I just gave the photographer a smile and went to the fitting room to change my dress into my outfit when I came here.

Being a model sucks. I think I'll file my resignation letter soon. Taking care of my company is a bit better than doing some shit poses everyday and attend parties to become a special guest. Well I'm just bored last week that's why I tried being a model.

"You're going home now?" I turn around and saw Mina carrying my things.

"Yeah," she handed me my things so I smiled. "Thanks."

She rolled her eyes. "Wanna eat outside with me?"

I'm hungry as fvck but I don't wanna eat with her. Not that I don't like her but I know that she have feelings for me. Mina is perfect to be honest, my ideal girl but I already have the love of my life.

"Nah. Gotta check my company," I lied and smile.

She shrug and sighed. "No need to lie. I know you don't want to eat with me."

"You know we can't date, Mina," she snorted so I giggle and pinch her nose. "Gotta go now."

"Take care."

"I will."

I left her there and went out of the Myoui Company. She owns that company and I worked for her as a model for a week. I just tried and I'll resign later.

When I reached the parking lot I quickly ride on my lambo and drive towards Yoo Restaurant. The owner of that restaurant is my childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon, she's kinda weird 'cause sometimes she's like my mom but sometimes she's crazy. Unlike my Jihyo who's a sane person.

The waitresses greeted me when I enter the restaurant while I just gave them a small smile. Jeong and I are close so I didn't knocked on her manager's office's door and open it but in my surprise she's kissing a girl there.

"Yucky," the two of them break the kiss and look at me.

Jeong rolled her eyes and glare at me while the girl blush because I saw them kissing. Tsk. Aren't she thinking? What if her mother came here and saw the two of them? She's doomed. She is not using her brain sometimes.

"Sorry, Momo," Jeongyeon apologized to the girl.

"Don't be sorry Jeong. Continue. I watched you making out with random girls bef—" Before I could finish my words Jeongyeon throw her phone to me. "Oopps."

"Cheater!" Momo suddenly yelled at Jeongyeon and slap her.

Then the woman named Momo stormed out of the manager's office.