Chapter 23

(Suna POV)

Two days later I went home after school to see Alfred and two workers are at my house.

"Hi Mr.Suna I hope you had a good day." Alfred said with his usual kind smile like grandfathers.

"Thank you Alfred, need any help?"

"No need it's almost done you can change and I will drove you to your new house." He said and I went inside.

I changed my clothes and put my uniform in my back pack. I get downstairs too say my farewell to my parents.

My mom was crying her heart out and my dad was rolling his eyes at her. I laughed at the scene.

"Mom im not going to prison." I laughed hard "I will come to visit she will come too."

"I'm not sad honey these are happy tears." My mom cried more.

"Ok do you want to give me a hug?" I opened my arms and she jumped in my arm.

"Take care sweetie." She kissed both of my cheeks.

My dad hugged me after and pat my shoulder "make a good life Rintarou ok?"

I nod and said my good byes to them. I ran to the car and Alfred opend the back door for me.

"Ready to go home young master?" She said enthusiastic.

"Yes, and young master?"

"Yes, Miss.(l/n) is my master and you are her boyfriend and moving in so you are my second master." He said and pushed me into the car.

"But being masters don't change the thing that I will watch you two like my grand children." He said and I smiled at him.

After a few minutes the mansion come to my sight. Alfred entered the iron gate and drove through the garage.

Although I have had come here a lot of times, but this time is different. My heart is bumping so hard in my chest.

I got out of the Bens and thanked Alfred, he nod with a smile and walked to the dogs house.

I made my way to the entrance of the mansion. I was so lost in thoughts then I saw (y/n) leaning on the doorframe.

She smiled at me and I returned the smile with a nervous one.

"Hi." She said while she was controlling her enthusiasm.

"Hi." I said and hugged her tight to ease my nerves.

She pulled me inside and I realized that my boxes are already here.

"Ok one question, do you want a spare room or you want to share one with me?" She asked

"Is that even a question? Of course I will share one with you."

"Ok so we need to change the decorations in a way that both of us like."

"No need."

"What do you mean no need Rin? Here is your house now as well as it is mine." She said calmly.

"I know but I already like the decorations I just want to put my books in the library and some decoration in gust rooms nothing else would change."

"Ok." She walked toward me, her hands were hiding something in her back. She leaned and kissed my lips softly.

She broke the kiss and take her hand in front of me. She opened her fist and there was three key with a 'S' key chain.

"Welcome, home." She smiled brightly.