Jalkukdi

This is been 2 months of their marriage but here ronakshi is soo busy in their Professional life…they are not like a lovey dovy couple or it will be better to say they have no time to spend time with each other…
But fortunately Rohit is back home today as it’s his birthday…he wants to celebrate this bday with his sona n wants first happy birthday wish from her…but as usual sona is struggling to come back home from her last minute shoot….
It’s 11:55 PM…
Suddenly lights went off…Rohit was reading some journal..
Rohit: irritatingly, abhi light jana tha kya??
He gets up to take his phone to ask vimmi or hari to start the emergency inverter...
Suddenly he halts hearing some sound and whispering,
Rohit(excitedly): ahaaa, sona yeh tum ho...mujhe pata tha..itna bhi buddhu nehi hoon main...ok chalo tumhara surprise waste nehi karte hai and he went to downstairs to see what is happening...
In hall, the big round clock of sippy mansion bells it's 12AM....
Rohit was about to take the further steps n all the lights suddenly on and everyone starts shouting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR BHAI/ROHIT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
Rohit stood there with shocking reaction n ajit suddenly blasts some ballons and birthday crackers just beside him...He happily went to everyone, hugs them and vimmi comes with a huge cute cake made by akash..
Ajit: bhai cake to kato, it looks soo yummy..
Rohit is getting restless, happy yet his eyes are desperately looking for his sona now...
Veena: are ruk ajit, sona ko to aane de...call kar usse kitna time lage ga ane me...
Ajit called her but due to network issue he can't get the status...
Pooja: are Rohit uska birthday thori humare sath celebrate karega, unka alag special romantic plan hai na koi bhabi k sath..don't spoil it ok...abhi humare sath celebrate karlo...chalo chalo cut the cake...
Rohit, helplessly blows the candles, and about the cut the cake when sona enters the hall running...
Veena: are sona aa gayi dekho..sona idhar aa jao rohit k pass khari ho jao..
Pooja: haan bhabi Rohit to cake kat hi nehi raha tha apke beena..everyone chuckles ..
Sona looks at Rohit, who was angry and avoiding her...
Rohit cuts the cake and feeds everyone except sona..
Veena: aree sona ko to khila..
Rohit angrily went to her n fed her..sona was about to wish him but he went away....

In room(12:30AM)
Sona: Rohit, sorry na...I tried sacchi par woh last min shoot tha to phaans gayi..soo sorry..
Rohit: it's ok...main abhi utna important nehi hoon...tum thak gayi hogi so jao...
Sona: Rohit please ek min dekh to lo..i am sorry...
Rohit: bohot raat ho gayi hai so jao..kl shoot bhi hai n mera surgery bhi hai..good night...and he sleeps back facing sona in anger..
Sona: aj bohot gussa ho gaya hai, I know meri galti hai...theek hai usse nehi pata na I took a day off tomorrow only for him to chalo let's give a surprise n arrange something taki khadoos ka gussa to kaam ho...and she also slept thinking all these...

Next day,(8AM)
Rohit turns towards sona and as a reflex action holds her waist tightly, snuggling more into her hair..he gets up smelling the sweet fruity hair..a cute peaceful smile crepts his face....
looking atleast for 10mins, suddenly his facial expression changes...
Rohit: nehi main itna jaldi vul nehi sakta...looking at sona, I am angry with u..haan bohot gussa hoon..aur gussa hi rahunga pakka dekhlena...again he looks at her...haan haan pakka, Rohit this time u have to do it.. now get up n go...again looks at her...nowww ..n he went to hospital after getting ready
...
bedroom (9AM)
Sona opens her eyes lazily and turns to find rohit but gets a bit disappointed not finding him...she takes the mobile n saw its 9AM...she gets up in hurry....
Sona: shit shittt..itna late kaise ho gaya..rohit to chala bhi gaya hoga...subah bhi bday wish nehi kar payi...ufff pagal hoon main...ab to aur gussa ho jayega...sona takes her phone and dialled his number, but he doesn't receive it...
Sona: kya karoon kya karoon?? Haan simmi...she talked to her and planned accordingly...

At 6:30PM (Rohit's cabin)
Rohit is checking patients from soo long...
Suddenly sona enters the room...Rohit gets mesmerized looking at her..she is wearing a white floral one piece dress, with open hair and minimum makeup...
Sona: doc surgeon, apna mu to bandh kar lo...baad me mujhe dekh lena abhi chalo utho ready ho jao..
Rohit composed himself and said, abhi bohot patients hai aur main kahin nehi jayunga tum chale jao..
Sona: khadoos mujhe pata hai abhi jyada patients nehi hai so jyada drama maat maro..
Rohit: no no no...mujhe kahin nehi janaa(in typical Rohit sippy style)..tumhari baat bhi nehi sunna, tumhe dekhna bhi nehi aur haan aise sajdhaj k aake mujhe distract karne ki koi zaroot nehi hai ok...bas jao...
Sona: (smiling) itna cute hai or khadoos bhi manega bhi nehi pagal.. clearing her throat, ok I am waiting kaam khatam kar lo phir dekhte hai..she sits in the couch looking at him..