Pledge

Step.
Step.

Stop.

Emerald turns around.

"Prince Yosef, Please do not bully my employee. They do not know you are a Prince so it is not their fault for talking like that toward you. And you also told me to act the way I do and treat you like a normal guard."

Yosef frowns.
"You are a royalty. Why are you allowing them to treat you so roughly?"

Emerald sighs.
"They are not treating me roughly. I told them to act like that."

"You should honor your title as a royal."

"I am."

"You."

"Please go back if you can't stay calm. I do not want to force you or force myself in this kind of situation."

"What? Are you telling me to give up becoming a King?"

"No. I...I am just not sure how I can even help you."

"Even I am not sure but Sir Randy insists I do this."

"Why do you listen to Sir Randy? He is nothing but a Viscount of a fallen family without a land of his own. And a Harem's manager. I don't get why you insist of listening to him?"

"....You don't have to worry about my reason. For now, just do what you always do and not bother by me."

"How am I suppose to do that if you try to find fault at everything I do?"

"Fine! I will shut up."

Emerald raised a brow.
"Really?"

"Yeah!"

Emerald sighs.
"Call me Princess or Princess Emerald. And follow me. We will deliver the sandwich to the Golden Hawk Eyed Squad with Jess and Zeo."

"......What?"

"What, what?"

"You deliver food to them? They have their own cafeteria."

Emerald taps her chin
"Well, the food taste bad so they eat less in the canteen just enough for them to not be hungry. Then after their afternoon practice they are asking me to bring them food. Anyways, my collection of sandwiches improved. I now have pizza and burgers...I wonder if It is fine to still call them sandwich? Well, whatever."

"Wait. I never heard anything like that before."

Emerald proudly puff her chest and put her both hand to her waist.
She smiles.
"Of course you haven't! Its my newest inventi--"

"That's not what I meant."

Emerald pouts.
"What?"

"I haven't heard of my squadron ordering food to anyone. And it is to a princess? How can they ask a princess to prepare food for them?"

"I am selling it. They are my customers. It os not wrong given our relationship."

"You are selling food?"

"Hey what is that look?
With my own money, I buy my ingredients, with my own money I build a kitchen and hire employees. So? Is it wrong to sell my items?" She pouts.

"That is...not very princess like!"

Emerald laughs.
"Princess-like? What is that? Something you can eat? Anyways, just follow me....Ed."

"Uhhh.."

.
.
.

"Princess, this pizza is amazing! It is worth the price!" The captain said tearing up and he chew the triangular pizza.