chapter 9

Previously..

"I-I really don't know-"

"Stop playing dumb and answer us Akira! What did you do at there! what is up with that strange light!"

'It couldn't be. T-They remember..?'

•••

Akira's POV

It is impossible! They shouldn't remember this! This isn't supposed to happen! They should ignore me, hate me, furious at me! Not seeking answer! Oh no, what should i do?

All of them are cornering me. Their faces full of determination, anger, impatient and hurt- wait what? Hurt? Why would they feel hurt?

End of Akira's POV

They look at Akira's expression and it showed confusion to shocks then frown. They wait for his answer but Akira keep quiet. Makoto couldn't wait anymore and walk towards Akira.

Akira saw Makoto is nearing him so he walk backwards until his back touch the wall but Makoto keep walking. Makoto is standing in front of Akira that look at the ground. Akira couldn't look at Makoto, among all of them, Makoto is the one that he really want to avoid.

Makoto stand still, his height towering Akira that only reach shoulders. Everyone in the room are taller than Akira, except for Hikaru that is the same height as him.

Makoto walk closer to Akira and without anyone knowing, Akira is being kabedon by Makoto. Akira look up at Makoto in shock. When their eyes met, Akira immediately look down. Makoto feel some kind of sparks lit in his heart when he saw Akira's eyes.

The others that saw this couldn't accept their interactions. Edward fake cough in irritation as Makoto release Akira. Then they look at Akira.

"Now, ready to explain everything?"

They wait for Akira's answer, it took a while but Akira shook his head, refuse to answer them. This anger Ken and Daichi.

Daichi angrily walk towards Akira. He push Makoto away as he grip Akira's wrist. Akira winched in pain, Daichi grip his wrist quite hard that would probably leave a bruise.

Daichi grip Akira's wrist and his other hand hold Akira's chin, forcing him to look at Daichi. Daichi look at Akira, he know what Akira's expression is, he is afraid.

"Answer us!"

Daichi yell at Akira. Akira want to run but only managed to take a step backwards because Daichi is holding him. Akira shook his head like his life depends on it as he struggles to release himself.

The other capture targets that were shocked with Daichi's action, went to help Akira and calm down Daichi. Before they could touch them, Akira finally release himself from Daichi and run but Edward is holding him, preventing Akira from running away.

Hikaru and Ken hold onto Daichi that is blinded by anger, they don't know why but they thought that he really want the answers. Makoto put his palm on Daichi's forehead and use his ice magic to cool him off. After a few minutes, Daichi finally calm down.

Akira that have been holded by Edward still struggling. 'I can't be here. I shouldn't be here. I need to go. I can't be here', Akira thought to himself as he repeat these three sentences. Then he saw the others are walking towards him.

"Stop! Let me go!"

Akira shout desperately. He is breathing heavily. Tears falling down his face as he struggle more. Hikaru realize that Akira is having a panic attack.

"Calm down Akira. We're not gonna hurt you"

Hikaru said softly. Daichi and Ken look at him weirdly like he grow anothet head. Makoto hit his head and tell them that Akira is having a panic attack.

Somehow, the temperature in the room drop drastically. The ground start to shake, wind blowing inside the room like a hurricane and sound of storm echoes inside the room.

With all this commotion, Edward could no longer hold onto Akira. Then the wind blow aggressively towards him which resulting him to hit the wall, leaving a crack on it.

Hikaru and Ken use their air magic to protect them but the wind is too powerful despite it happens inside a room. Hikaru rush to Edward and help him, using his healing magic to heal Edward.

Ken look around and spotted Akira sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. He tried to walk to him but Daichi bump into him. Thus, making both of them hit the wall.

Hikaru finished healing Edward but he is now unconscious. Hikaru saw Ken and Daichi and make sure they are okay, which they are. He try to search for Makoto and saw him walking towards Akira but in the end, he couldn't as he hit the wall.

Hikaru walk towards Akira and he did it. He crunch down and hug Akira protectively and whisper to him that everything gonna be alright and to inhale and exhale a deep breath.

Akira inhale and exhale like Hikaru said and started to calm down including all the storms. After a few minutes, everything stop.

The room is a mess. Almost everything inside the room are destroyed. Hikaru look around and saw that everyone is safe. Then he feel a weight on his shoulder, it was Akira, he went unconscious.

Everyone gather around Hikaru and Akira. All of them are okay with some scratches. Despite being slam to the wall, Ken take Akira from Hikaru and carry him bridal style.

"Do you still can-"-hikaru

"I'm fine"-ken

"We need to go to the infirmary"-makoto

Makoto, Edward and Hikaru cover all of them using Invinsiblility to make them invisible so that nobody will see the state they are now to not make a commotion.

When they arrived, Hikaru and the school nurse treat them. Akira is laying on the bed, unconscious. Makoto change his room and they return to their rooms to rest for the day.

(A/N done! Now I want to say.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

۰۪۫H۪۫۰۰۪۫A۪۫۰۰۪۫P۪۫۰۰۪۫P۪۫۰۰۪۫Y۪۫۰    ۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰۪۰۪۫I۪۫۰۰۪۫D۪۫۰  ۰۪۫۰۪۫A۪۫۰۰۪۫L۪۫۰۰۪۫۰-۰۪۫F۪۫۰۰۪۫I۪۫۰۰۰۪۫T۪۫۰۰۪۫R۪۫۰   ۰۪۫T۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰   ۰۪۫A۪۫۰۰۪۫L۪۫۰۰۪۫L۪۫۰ ۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫U۪۫۰۰۪۫S۪۫۰۰۪۫L۪۫۰۰۪۫I۪۫۰۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫S۪۫۰    ۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫U۪۫۰۰۪۫T۪۫۰    ۰۪۫T۪۫۰۰۪۫H۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰۪۫R۪۫۰۰۪۫۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰!!!!!

Also, i was thinking to make a special chapter if you know what i mean° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

So, comments here of what kind of special chapter i should make. For example; valentine day, birthday present,  maid-chan, etc (hehe i know all of you have dirty mind UwU)

Other than that, please comment which one should i ship Akira with since it seems like all of you hate everyone.(-ω-;)

Makoto x Akira

Ken x Akira

Edward x Akira

Daichi x Akira

Hikaru x Akira

All x Akira

Please comment so that it will make it easier for me. See you later!!!)