Training

KAER MORHEN - Kaedwen

"Why are they arguing?" Geralt asked Ciri when he came into the main hall and stood up next to her. He saw Yennefer, Vesemir and Lambert almost yelling at each other.
"I told Vesemir that I want to have training, but.." Ciri frowned.
"Yennefer doesn't like it.." Geralt answered for her.
"Why she doesn't want to let me to train? I can do magic, then why I can't fight with the sword.." Ciri was confused but she was also a angry because everyone was telling her what to do.
"She is worried about you." Geralt explained to her.
"I can take care of myself." Ciri crossed her arms.
"Come, we will figure it out something." Geralt suggested to her. Then they started walking towards them.

"What's happening here?" Geralt asked them when he and Ciri came to them. But they all pretended like they didn't hear him.
"I don't like it Vesemir, she can hurt herself. I need to have her in the good condition!" Yennefer raised her voice.
"A bit respect Yennefer, you're not talking to Geralt." Lambert warned her. Yennefer gave Lambert angry look. Geralt raised his eyebrow on him.
"Yennefer calm down, we won't train her same as the witchers." Vesemir told her calmly.
"Fine, but she will train only with the wooden swords and on the ground, not on the walls. Maybe you forgot but she is the girl, not a boy." Yennefer stated.
"Yennefer, she needs to have real sword if we want to learn her how to fight." Vesemir started to be helpless.
"I want to use real swords." Ciri frowned.
"You will Ciri. Someone who doesn't know anything about the fight won't tell us what to do." Lambert winked at Ciri, she smiled at him.
"Shut up your mouth Lambert." Yennefer told him strictly.
"I want to be the witcher and I will train like I want!" Ciri crossed her arms. She started to be angry.
"No you won't and these are my last words." Yennefer was serious.
"You're not my mother to tell me what to do!" Ciri raised her voice and with tears in her eyes she ran away. Yennefer was totally frozen. These words hit her properly.
"Yen.. she didn't mean it like this.." Geralt came closer to her and he caught her hand.
"She is right.. I'm not her mother.." Yennefer said sadly and she started leaving from them.
"Yen!" Geralt shouted at her and he was ready to go after her.
"Geralt don't.. She is grown up woman, she can handle couple of minutes without you. Let her calm down. You should go first after Ciri." Lambert suggested. Geralt looked at him surprised.
"What? I'm not stupid Geralt. Go, your women needs you.." Lambert said with laughing but honestly. Vesemir shaked his head. Geralt then left.
"Do you know why I don't want to have relationship with woman? Now you could see the reason why.. women are too complicated." Lambert admitted. Vesemir shaked his head again.
"Come.. we should prepare the courtyard for Ciri if they change their mind." Vesemir suggested. Then they both started leaving.

Geralt opened the door and she spotted Ciri standing on the balcony. He went towards her.
"I don't want to talk to you.." Ciri said without looking at him. She heard him coming.
"You don't have to, I will talk.." Geralt stood up next her. He took a deep breath.
"Ciri listen.. I understand you want to be witcher. I understand that you wanna fight and do every interesting stuffs but what you said to Yennefer wasn't right." Geralt looked at her. He was waiting, he saw on her face that she wanted to say something.
"She doesn't want to let me train.." Ciri frowned.
"She is just worried about you.. " Geralt turned to her.
"But why? She doesn't need to take care of me.." Ciri was confused.
"She can't have her own children.. that's why she cares about you.. and you hurt her with your words." Geralt explained to her. Ciri looked at him surprised.
"I.. I didn't know that.." Ciri lowered her head.
"I know."
"I should go apologize to her.." Ciri looked at Geralt.
"I think she would appreciate it.. she really cares about you Ciri." Geralt told her honestly and caressed her face "And you should change your tone too.. I don't like it when you're raising your voice." he looked at her seriously.
"I'm sorry.." Ciri smiled a bit. "Do you want to still train me?" she raised her eyes on him.
"I do." he smiled at her. "We should go check the courtyard. I think that Lambert already prepared something for you there." Geralt smiled at her and Ciri smiled at him, then they both left from the balcony.