Banquet

ARD SKELLIG - Skellige Isles

Yennefer were fixing herself in front of miror when she heard his steps. She immediately turned to him and she looked at him from the feet to head.
"Geralt that black tunic.. you look positively smashing." she was teasing him. She came closer to him.
"I'm dying to take it off Yen." he frowned.
"I would consider that proposition under different circumstances, one I might even take you up on.. but we're going somewhere else now." she fixed his collar. Geralt sighed.
"Why black colour again? The other colours has mysteriously burned?" he smirked.
"We're going there as a couple Geralt, I wanted us to be united." Yennefer frowned.
"Fine.." he leaned closer to her. "But you look so hot in that black dress tonight. I like your hair like this, the way it falls on side of your neck, shoulders and back.." he whispered to her ear. Yennefer raised her eyebrow on him, she was enjoying his presence. Then he slowly started kissing her on her neck, then he kissed her on her lips.
"You will ruin my lipstick.." she giggled into his mouth.
"As I see, it doesn't bother you at all.." Geralt laughed and he pushed her closer to him and they started kissing passionately.
"Why I can't go with you?" Ciri interrupted them when she enetered into the room, they both immediately pulled away from themselves.
"You can continue.. it doesn't bother me. I've seen you many times already.." Ciri laughed. Geralt frowned and Yennefer fixed hers hair, which Geralt destroyed.
"It's dangerous, we don't know who will be there. When I'll be sure it's safe, I will bring you there." Yennefer explained and she came closer to her and she fixed Ciri's hair. She pretended like she didn't hear her comment before. Ciri then hugged her and Yennefer caressed her face.
"Ciri it's just one evening. You will handle it without us and we'll come to check you every two hours, I promise." Geralt told her when he came to her. Ciri pulled away from Yennefer.
"That's not fair.." Ciri frowned.
"Nobody smart plays fair.. and you should finally learn it Ciri." Yennefer told her honestly.
"I'm already a member of the Lodge, I should go there, not Geralt." Ciri smirked.
"Maybe he isn't the member but he is my partner. You will stay here and wait." Yennefer said strictly. Ciri lowered her head and she nodded. Geralt was again amazed by her power. Ciri had almost never listened to him but when it was about Yennefer that was a different story.

"Will we go explore the Skellige island tomorrow?" Ciri asked them with excitement.
"Yes, we'll, but only under one condition.. you must stay here all the time tonight." Geralt looked at her seriously.
"Don't worry. Your wish is my command." Ciri said proudly. Geralt smiled at her and shaked his head.
"Can we go? I don't want to come there as the last.." Yennefer started to be impatient.
"Of course my lady." Geralt said teasingly and turned to her. Yennefer rolled her eyes. She then looked strictly at Ciri.
"If I or Geralt will come here to check you and you won't be here, then do not wish to see me." Yennefer warned her.
"I'm not stupid, I won't go anywhere."
"Alright, then we can go. See you soon Ciri." Yennefer smiled at her then she and Geralt left from the room.

They entered into the huge hall. Everywhere were tables with lot of food or alcohol. The whole hall was decorated with flowers and white-blue ribbons.
"Grab my arm." Yennefer commanded him. He didn't protest, he loved to be in her presence. Without hesitation he grabbed her arm and he was proud to have the most beautiful woman in the hall as his company.
"Who everyone is here?" Geralt asked Yennefer while they were walking.
"As I know, the members of Lodge, their friends and someone from Brotherhood but no one who will harm Ciri." Yennefer said calmly.
"Are you nervous?" Geralt asked her. He noticed that she behaved a bit different.
"No.. why?" Yennefer lied and looked at him. Of course she was nervous. For the first time from the sorceresses was someone dating the witcher. Her status was high, everybody knew her and she really hated the rumors about her. She could feel all the looks at her now.
"Because you're biting your lip and that you do only when you're nervous or something is wrong.." Geralt raised her eyebrow. He knew her too well already. Yennefer sighed.
"Yes, little bit.. because everybody knows me.." she looked into his eyes. Geralt smiled at her.
"Just take my hand. I'll be here with you and everything will be okay." he told her kindly. Now she didn't protest. She immediately squeezed his hand.
"Why they can't understand the way we feel it, that we love each other even if we're different.. and we're not that different at all." Yennefer said honestly and she raised her eyes on him.
"Don't listen to them. They can only laugh behind their hands while the fragile and the sensitive are given no chance. They will never understand us. They fear us that we have something what they will never have. And I don't care about them because I only care about you.." Geralt smiled at her. She was speechless. She thought that he couldn't surprise her more, she thought that she has already known him too well but no.. he has still surprised her and she loved it about him. He leaned closer to her and he kissed her on hers lips.
"Geralt everyone is watching.." Yennefer giggled.
"Let them watch.. I couldn't refuse to kiss you. You're so beautiful and they should know that you're only mine." Geralt said proudly. She smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek.