11. Honeymoon

Last chapter: Jwala and Arjun finds themselves in warm company. Siddharth on his own gets roasted by Arjun. Abhi and Pragya are super excited for their honeymoon as well as the blooming relationship between their siblings. Jwala decides to give a chance.

"Pragya! Seriously!", Abhi almost gave up his hope of having a honeymoon he dreamt all these years.

"Why are you reacting like this?", Pragya shuts him and continued checking something with 'the cause of problem', a guy named Dexter.

"Even a man who swore for celibacy would react the same way if he hears my case", Abhi cursed his fate in a frustrated manner.

Pragya rolled her eyes and excuses themself and pulls Abhi towards the other side of the room.

Abhi dramatically stands leaning sideway on the 7 feet glass door and tells "Please tell me this is not how it is going to be."

"I planned it already baby. I have everything sorted, let's stick to it", she told him in an convincing tone.

Great!

A guy as a guide. Fine. But why a guy as a guide in a honeymoon trip!

Abhi wanted to bang his head for coming here. Pragya has planned a schedule for sight seeing and a "guy" guide with annoyed Abhi the most.

"Pragya don't do this to me. Jwala was 100 times better than this annoyance.", Abhi pleaded making Pragya chuckle.

"You may be strangled to death for using annoyance amd Jwala in the same sentence", Pragya pointed and Abhi shook his head it disbelief seeing the shift in topic.

"Why on earth, you need to make plans, I wanted a honeymoon where we both shamelessly passionately make love all day and night for all these days without interruptions. Me telling and showing how much I love you and we making your ma, grandma" , he tells his dream irritatedly.

Pragya stood stunned seeing Abhi giving a what-I-planned speech and blurted out laughing.

Seeing her laugh instantly made him smile but forcefully kept his mouth shut and went out of the room.

Dexter then came and called pragya along with the grumpy Abhi as it is time for them to leave.

Abhi looked through the window pane not reacting to the initial glares, smiles and winks from Pragya. As he was cursing his fate, he felt her breathe near his neck then her tender lips gently teasing his ear lobe, ignoring it was a mistake not, but blunder.

All of a sudden, he felt it missing. Turning to his left, he saw Pragya who looked upset asking Dexter to stop the car.

She asked him to take them back to the hotel they were staying earlier. Abhi wanted this but never expected it coming. She looked sad and Importantly pissed off.

She took his hand and intertwine it with her and remained quiet. He could feel her caressing his palm often, he tightened the grip unknowing which was soothing for her.

Abhi's P.O.V

We returned back to our room and she was talking with Dexter telling him the change in plans and he left after wishing me.

I settled on the cozy floor bed arranged next to the open view from the 16th floor.

I turned around to find her sitting on the cushion, she was upset and it was because of me. I slowly went near her but she abruptly stood up and told me that she will come after changing her dress.

Terrible.

That is what I felt now. She is sad and I am the sole reason for it. I followed her to the walk-in closet, she looked at me questioningly.