。♡24♡。 Bliss

Jungkook's perspective

Breezes flew by, bringing mellow peachy petals with it to touch my face. His angelic smile was spreading on his lips as he was engaged with little children on a bright sunny morning.

I stood straight, eyeing him from afar as a smile was homed on my lips permanently.

It's been months since I came here and everything was tranquilized eventually. My sufferings had finally found a door to its end as the new journey brought me ahead of miseries.

"Jungkook..." his melodious voice called my name and I stepped closer now but was adorably attacked by children tugging my legs.

"Mr. Jeon, lift me up, I want to sit on a slide."

"No, me first."

"Aww, let's take you both up at the same time." I lifted them up at once with both of my arms as I made them stand on either side of tiny slides in the playground.

"Jungkook, you're unbelievable." Taehyung complimented me in an awe and I flexed my arms and my biceps started to poke out of my shirt now.

"Am I?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, strong man."

"You're awesome, kids are really in love with you." He whispered, eyes replenished with joy.

And you? Are you in love too?

"Oh really? I am grateful for it. After all the greatest help is your encouragement here." I responded, brushing my thoughts away before my expressions could change.

"No Jungkook, you really are irresistibly adorable."

"And you're the first one to notice that." I whispered, in an inaudible whisper but he somehow heard in response of which he just clasped his hands together to look down as old memories sunk us in.

During all those days, I tried my best to keep my sulking aside for which I talked to him. Maturity had been increasing by the time but no matter what, Taehyung was way more mature and understanding than me.

He accepted all of his faults and admitted that he was not completely right. Though I never wanted him to feel regretful but I had only one question, why did he leave this way?

For now, we were far from those issues and were working together in bringing new memories together. The school was incredibly wonderful and welcoming too, giving me a sense of belongingness which I never wanted to miss ever again.

"What about you, kids find me adorable and you?" I asked, hoping to hear something.

"You're adorable not just for kids or for me but to everyone around." He replied with a sense of optimism and I wasn't even disappointed with his reply but I was wondering why he would not say something about himself only.