10

Next day morning jungkook got up and got ready since he is planning to go to tae's home.it is already 12.he didnt told taehyung becuz he want to surprise him.he went downstairs.

Mrs.jeon-good morning my handsome boy!u look happy today.

Jk-good morning eomma!!yes im super happy!!

Mr.jeon-well from whom he got his handsome face?

Mr.jeon asked proudly and mrs.jeon rolled her eyes.

Mrs.jeon-who knows.

Jungkook a silly fight is going to start so he thoughy to butt in.

Jk-ok ok stop fighting fof my handsome face.byee!

Mrs.jeon-ok bye!

Jungkook went to taehyung's house and knocked the door.but no answer so he opened the door but a vase flew came towards him and went on top of him without hitting him.his eyes widened.

Jk-wow what a good way to welcome.i think its their way to welcome.aish stupid jungkook.ok did i came in a wrong time?

He went towards the living room.

???-LEAVE THIS HOUSE NOW!!

he flinched and thought that was for him.he turned around-

???-I WONT EVER DO THAT TAE!!

well that was a girl voice.he understood that it wasnt for him and went towards the voices.when he got to see them he saw an angry red taehyung.he looked scary but hot at the same time.jungkook looked at the other person well she is taehyung's ex.his blood boiled.taehyung was about to hit jennie but jungkook went to him and hugged him tightly.

Jk-hyung calm down.u are a boy.so dont hit girls.

Taehyung clames down slowly and hugged jungkook back.jennie scoffed.

Jennie-who is this?ur new toy?

Both let go of each other and taehyung got angry again but controlled himself.

Tae-he is not my TOY!HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U TO LEAVE MY HOUSE??

Jennie-HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U THAT I LOVE U?

jk-u cant force someone to love another person.

Jennie-oh really-wait u are so hot-

Tae-DONT U DARE!

Jk-shh tae calm down.

Tae-i told u to leave but u didnt.now i will do it.GUARDS!!!TAKE HER OUT!

guards obeyed him and took her out.after they left taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around jungkook.jungkook surprised how he change from an angry boy to a sweet one.

Tae-im glad u came baby.or else something could have happened.

He said and pecked jungkook's lips.jungkook giggled and hugged taehyung's neck.

Jk-u should controll urself hyungie.

Taehyung nodded and pecked jungkook's forehead.jungkook blushed.

???-awww what a sweet seen to watch.

The couple quickly pulled away from each other.

Tae-eomma!what are u doing?

Taehyung gasped.

Tae-are u spying on us?how dare u-

Mrs.kim-dont be dramatic.do u think that i dont have anything to do rather than spying?well if i didnt i would becuz u guys are so cute!