𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What you trynna set me up?" I questioned my pops as I pulled out my nine, seeing Action and Scooby was by his side.

Snake ass niggas, nigga I'll never trust.

Naku laughed, "Of course not son, we need you to handle sum."

I made a face, "handle what?"

I watched as my dad pulled back a black tarp, underneath it was Germani. I scrunched up my face, the smell was putrid. She had to be dead for a couple of hours or days.

"What the fuck yall do?" I mugged them, Germani wasn't nobody important in my life, but that didn't mean she deserved to die.

"She threatened to expose us, so I had to kill her," Scoob spoke up.

"You here cause you are involved in this shit just as much as we are. She knew about your bodies, she knew about all the drugs you pushed." He shrugged his shoulders.

So she was finna be a rat, okay.

"What yall want me to do?"

"Get rid of the evidence and her body, you know I was never good at that." Scoob spoke up.

He was being honest, but I wasn't about to do his dirty work for him.

"Nah, yall figure that shit out on your own." I waved them off and headed towards the exit.

As I was walking out, I felt arms around my neck, I instantly started to panic. I yanked back and tried to get out the grip, but multiple punches came my way.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I started to swing back. I was swinging at whatever. I didn't know what the fuck I was swinging at, I kept swinging by all means.

Ain't no niggas finna try and jump me like I'm some bitch ass dude.

I reached for my knife in my boot and pulled my shit out and sliced at whoever was in my way.

I heard screaming and yelling, but I didn't care. Niggas not boutta kill me outchea.

I fought my way out of the grip.

I fell to the ground and could barely see cause the blood dripping from my face.

I struggled to stand to my feet, but I was tackled down and I started fighting whoever was on top of me.