xxxiv. that fateful day

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

OVER THE COURSE OF HER JOURNEYS on Middle Earth, Vera has learned the things she particularly liked and the things she passionately hated, after exploring her options on the new platform of land

Vera learned from the moment she stepped on land that she appreciated the hooves of horses, and it most prominently lies in her white stallion back at Imladris, who is yet to be named, and hopefully staying out of trouble, and being well-pampered by the graceful hands of the elves. They truly fascinated her.

It only seemed to add to her distinction.

Along with the glorious mare, Vera also discovered, albeit obviously, that she admires trees. After journeying through countless forests, Vera was quick to let her attention roam through them, and at times, she would take comfort in the light leaves of said trees when in deep thought. You would think that by the amount of forests they have gone through, Vera would learn to grow annoyed of the suffocating environment, much like her friends — with Legolas as an exception, yet again — but was proved wrong by her longing to stay within the safety of them.

More than often, the prince and her would bond with each other among the delights of the woodland.

Although Boromir's death and the Hobbits' forced departure successfully tainted her views on certain forests, Vera couldn't will herself to hate the woods after seeing it in all its glory at the many Elven Dominions, which only mesmerized her more. Additionally, some parts of Vera thought that she certainly couldn't dislike the woodland for the same reason she couldn't dislike the particular Elven Prince, who's dominion is basically of wood.

It may have been forced upright and stemmed from her manifesting feelings for the pointy-eared prince but nonetheless, it was there.

Contrasting to Vera's long list of likes — which all includes the normal favors of oneself, such as food and sleep, her list of dislikes is far longer than her positivity list in comparison. Most of the things on her list were mostly petty — a flaw that she tends to commute — while others are more dark and serious than frivolous things like 'Saruman for forcing me to go through snow, which is the devil incarnate and should burn in hell where nothing can diminish such fires.'

Somewhere among her list was the concept of using human tears as a coping mechanism, something she had picked up during her time on land — which still confused her to this point — and her hatred for losing sleep. Though both things have been dismissed with the recent turn of events as she slowly succumbed to the comfort of sobbing her heart out during certain moments and the lack of sleep she had to have gone through whilst on their journey as they constantly had to move to avoid any disturbances.