Episode 4-13~14: The Oasis

"Mmmm...Who turn on the li-. Huh?"

Glory opens her eyes to find herself in a dazzling royal palace. Curious, Glory stood up from the ground and spun her head left to right until she recognized this palace from the Aladdin movie.

"This is where Jasmine and her father lived!" Glory gasps.

"It has to be a prince."

Soon she recognizes the sultan's voice and whips her head to see the sultan sitting on his throne facing his advisor aka the vizier that tried to overthrow so he could take his role as sultan.

It's the sultan and Jafar! This is where Jafar hypnotized the sultan into marrying Jasmine so he could have the throne for himself!" Glory shrieks as she witnessed the vizier pointing his snake staff to his face.

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures. You shall order the Princess to marry me." He demands as Jafar hypnotizes the sultan.

"The princess will marry..." The sultan mutters until he heard loud noises booming from outside causing him to snap out of Jafar's hypnosis.

"What? What is that noise?" Sultan ask with a puzzled look as he climbs off the throne and saunters to the window to see what's the commotion. Then the scene switches to outside view of the palace where Glory gasp to see Jasmine on top of the balcony.

"That's Jasmine! And down there is...!"

"Make way for Prince Ali! Prince Ali is coming through!"

Soon Glory glance down to see herself smiling when she sees one of her favorite comedic characters from Aladdin, Genie, who is marching along with a band of dancers and flaggers with an elephant stomping through the crowd. On top of the elephant is the protagonist street rat himself, Aladdin. Glory let's out a gasp to see Aladdin and the genie.

"Omg yasss! Aladdin and the genie! Iconic!" Glory glees.

I love this scene so much! Robin totally killed that scene! Rest In Peace, Robin Williams. You sir are a talented actor!

Glory ponders sympathizing the actor that played the genie from Aladdin.

"Come and meet his spectacular coterie!" The genie chants marvelously.

"Fabulous he is! Ali Ababwa!!" They all chant together while marching to the palace. And soon the scene ends here with Glory pondering about the dream.

"Well definitely know that Jamil is hypnotizing Kalim for some motive, but something tells me that this dream will happened in the desert March for tomorrow..." Glory mutters, but soon a hand crept from her shoulder causing Glory to flinch.

"Glory, my sultana...." He mutters as Glory slowly spun her head around to see Jafar blasting his staff to her face as everything went red causing Glory to open her eyes and gasp.

~~~~~~~

"Aah!" Glory gasps as she rises up from her bed and panting heavily from the dream she had.

"Jesus Christ...He popped out of nowhere!" Glory mutters.

"Who popped out of nowhere?"

Soon Glory froze and slowly spun her head to see Kalim already awake from his slumber as he stares at her intently with red pupils appeared in his eyes. Remembered what happened, Glory shook her head and smiled softly at him.

"Nothing Kalim, it's just a dream that's all." Glory reassures him. Soon a knock came from the door as they both spun their heads.

"Come in." Kalim said as the door opens to reveal Jamil holding something maroon in his hands.