Episode 4-15~16: Tyrant Mode

Meanwhile at Scarabia, Glory is texting Ace and Deuce about their situation while Grim is stuffing his face with food. Once she finishes texting him, she sends the message to both of them.

"That should do it." Glory mutters. Cassandra, Owl, and Eugene peer behind the ravenette with curious looks.

"You're sending a message to one of your friends?" Cassandra ask curiously with Owl tilting his head at her phone.

"Ace and Deuce told me that I could call them when I need them, so I'm giving them a reminder about our situation." Glory reassures them.

"Aaah Gotcha." Eugene understood.

"Let's hope that these two would show up." Rapunzel guesses with Pascal mumbling under his breath lying his head on her shoulder.

"I highly doubt that, Sun child. Heart child and Spade child will be arriving in a long time." Vivien bluntly retorts; much to their dismay.

"Fantastic." Cassandra sarcastically snarks with Owl hooting in agreement. Soon they spun their heads to see Grim still devouring his breakfast.

"I don't wanna be stuck in the prison life for another second. It pains me to admit that the food here is really good!" Grim chirps.

"Prison life? I don't follow, but I'm happy that you enjoy the food. Right, Iman?" Kalim ask curiously whipping his head to the dirty blonde student with a bright smile. Iman looked hesitant as he bit his lip before he replies.

"...Right." He reluctantly agrees. Kalim chuckles and spun his head to Glory and the group.

"Have as much as you want! Today we have blue cheese made from cow's milk, make sure to get some of that on crackers." Kalim announces with Glory and the group smiling back at him.

"Thanks, Kalim." Glory said with a grin.

"Eeeh...I'm over crackers." Grim mumbles, but Kalim didn't hear a word he said and picks up the cracker to swear some blue cheese on it.

"Don't be shy. Ah ha ha!" Kalim chuckles as he shoves the cracker filled with blue cheese to Grim's mouth.

"Mmggahmm! Hhgghh!" Grim muffles as he is on the verge of puking causing Glory, Rapunzel, and her friends to sweatdrop.

"Umm Kalim...I think Grim doesn't like blue cheese..." Glory warns him.

"And he looks like he's about to pass out..." Rapunzel points out.

"She's right, Kalim. Don't force feed Grim too much. You're going to make him choke." Jamil reminds him.

"Oops, take your time. There's plenty of food." Kalim reassures as Grim munches his food and let's out a gulp.

"That's not the problem here..." Grim mumbles.

"We have some ice cream left over from yesterday to have for dessert. Lining up a bunch of different flavors and getting as many as you can onto your spoon is "Kalim-style"." Kalim informs.

"Huh?" Rapuzndl and Eugene looked confused as Cassandra curls her brows at the peppy dorm head.

"Kalim-what?" Cassandra utters with a puzzled look.

"As many as you can...on your spoon?" Grim guesses.

"Yep Yep. You always have room for dessert right? I'll be right back with it so give me a sec." Kalim assures them.

"Wait, you're leaving right now?" Glory ask curiously.

"Kalim, wait. I'll go get it so you just wait here." Jamil insists.