Episode 4-19~20: Escape Scarabia

An hour after training is over, Kalim is completely asleep while cuddling Glory. However, unbeknownst to him, Kalim is holding on to couple of pillows that she grabbed near her. Once she carefully slide off the bed, Glory whips her head to see Kalim sleeping quietly while holding the pillow. Glory let's out a sigh through her nostrils and turns her head to grab her bag of conceal drops next to the end table.

Alright, time to bail!

She thought as Glory crept through the room carefully tip toeing her way to the door without waking the sleeping Kalim. Then she slowly turns the doorknob and gently opens the door as Glory slides herself through the door and slowly closes the door. After she's out, Glory dips her hand to the bag and grabs a piece of conceal drop. She then plops it to her mouth and cue the camouflage as she starts to slide her way to the guest room against the wall trying to blend her environment, so she won't get caught.

———————

Meanwhile at the guest room....

"So Vivi, what did you told Iman hours ago?" Rapunzel ask curiously.

"Well for starters, I must give credit for speaking from his mind, but I gave him a warning about the consequences that he might face. Afterwards, I told him to get some rest and reassure him that all of us will figure out to stop Jamil." Vivien informs calmly.

"Welp that's good for him, but Ughhhh....My back hurts from training a lot. And I thought training as a solider back in Corona years ago was bad enough, but this is a whole new level of back breaking!" Eugene rants while stroking his neck.

"Huff, I know right? Ugh...So tired...I can't take another step...." Grim groans lying on the floor looking exhausted. Eugene sighs and lays his head to stroke his tiny little grey head of his.

"You and me, buddy." Eugene nonchalantly agreed while patting his head. Cassandra sighs and lifts her head with an impatient look.

"Relax Grim. We just need to wait until-."

"She's coming at this time so no need to fret." Vivien casually assures her cutting Cassandra off.

"Eeh?" They all baffled and soon her words are true when they heard footsteps underneath the floor.

"That must be her." Rapunzel chirps.

"Welp that was fast." Eugene remarks.

"Yup. Come on guys, let's get going. That also includes you Grim." Cassandra reminds him.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming." Grim curtly replies as everyone got up from the floor, the footsteps that they've heard are stopped when Glory reappears before them shocking the group.

"Ayyyyyeee! Mmph!" Grim shrieks but soon Vivien covers his mouth shut preventing him from screeching.

"Quiet Grim! There are Scarabia students guarding outside the door!" She seethes with a frown making Grim realized and nod.

"Sorry." Grim muffled as Vivien releases his mouth causing him to let out a sigh.

"Wooooow...You appeared out of nowhere." Grim mutters with a shock look.

"Yup and HOLY MOLY! WHY ARE YOU WEARING A REVEALING NIGHTGOWN?!" Eugene shrieks in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, let's not talk about the nightgown and focus on the current matters in our hands." Glory bluntly retorts with a sweatdrop.

"Still I can't believe that you've arrived here without Kalim or the guards noticing you. Hehe, in fact, it was foolproof!" Grim praises with a smirk making her giggle.