(Arc-8.6)

Chapter 101
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.6)

Jing Yang was working in his studio to create an even stronger mecha. Avery and John were just relying on the fact that their mechas were stronger than those of other countries to act unscrupulously in certain situations. Now the Wilkesa Empire had Jing Yang, so they would be at odds with Fetani sooner or later. Jing Yang wanted to use the mecha he created to crush the mecha Avery made. He would give him a heavy psychological blow, while also getting revenge on John.

Jing Yang sat in his wheelchair, watching as the metal that he wanted to use to make the armor casing of the mecha was being tested for impact and explosion resistance.

Denanfry walked in the door, stood beside him, and watched the experiment together with him.

“Does the general know how much of a gap there exists between your current mecha and John’s mecha?” Jing Yang asked, eyes still facing forward.

“I exchanged moves with him a few years ago. At that time his mecha was clearly better than mine, but he still lost to me.” Denanfry said. “Although afterward I never faced off with him again, according to the information I’ve received, Fetani’s current strongest mecha—that is, John’s mecha—has technology that is at least 300 years ahead of the other countries. I would quite like to fight with him once and see what it feels like to fight against a mecha 300 years ahead of its time.”

“Do you believe that I can create a mecha that’s even stronger than theirs?” Jing Yang turned to look at him.

“Of course.” Denanfry looked him in the eye and earnestly answered. “Since I have already decided to trust you, I will not start doubting you halfway through.”

“Then, when I am finished creating your mecha, you will drive it to help me get my revenge!” Jing Yang said.

“Good! I promise you!” Denanfry said seriously and solemnly.

Jing Yang smiled at him, then continued to watch the metal being tested.

“Now there’s a good opportunity for you to hit Avery and John once. Do you want to try it?” Denanfry said.

“Oh? What opportunity?” Jing Yang was very interested. He certainly didn’t want to miss an opportunity to strike at Avery and John.

“Come with me to my office. I’ll tell you the details.” Denanfry turned and left the workshop.

Jing Yang followed him in his wheelchair.

The two people arrived together at Denanfry’s office. Denanfry hugged Jing Yang to the sofa. He opened the handrail of the wheelchair, took out Jing Yang’s medicine, and then poured a mug of hot water for him. “It’s time for you to take your medicine. First take it.”

Jing Yang took the medicine and then slowly sipped at his hot water.

Denanfry sat down on the couch opposite of Jing Yang. “Within the territory of the Kingdom of Billiver, there is an area called the Haiyun star cluster. Do you know about the situation with this star cluster?”

“Of course.” Jing Yang put down his teacup. “All of the planets in the Haiyun star cluster are covered in oceans, without the least bit of land. There aren’t even islands. But the oceans are quite rich in resources, and there are large amounts of untapped energy reserves in the deep sea. The resources on the country’s other planets are relatively scarce, so they are entirely relying on the Haiyun star cluster’s resources to support themselves. But these resources from the Haiyun star cluster can only support their citizens’ survival, so their country is relatively poor. Even though the Haiyun star cluster is rich in resources, once they are mined the oceans will be polluted, so the country’s people would obviously not agree. The matter you wanted to tell me wouldn’t be related to their country wanting to mine these resources, would it?”