thirty five

A/N: another update! don't y'all love it? haha enjoy ;)

/THIRD PERSON POV/

Jungkook zipped up his pants and stood up, leaving Mina unconscious on the bed. At this point, he didn't even care about ruining Mina anymore. He was furious at how the whole thing turned out. 

He did what Krystal and he had planned. He killed Marco Manoban. 

But what good did it bring? As far as he knew, from Krystal's observation while going undercover as Mina in the Manoban Corporations, Lisa was nowhere near her breaking point. Krystal was quite pissed, too, although the effect on her wasn't as huge as on Jungkook. 

Jungkook had wanted Lisa to suffer. Suffer from the inevitable pressure and loss and frustrations and everything. He wanted Lisa to slowly lose herself. The fact that Lisa was handling things better than he wanted to was worsening his hatred towards the Alpha. 

Jungkook got out of the room -- now they weren't living in a basement anymore -- and approached Krystal who was gazing outside the window. Sensing his presence, Krystal huffed a little. Jungkook's aura was annoyingly dark lately. "Done fucking your doll?" 

Jungkook grunted as a response before saying, "Do you think this would really work?" 

Krystal glanced at him from his faint reflection on the window. "What are you talking about?"

"This. Our plan. We -- I killed Marco already. I slit his neck with my blade and jumped from the rooftop to building tops to get away. And then you have the audacity to say Manoban's doing 'better'?" 

Krystal turned sharply at him. "Will you just accept the fact that your enemy is stronger than we expect her to be? Obviously, I didn't see this coming, either. And I can't just show up to the office and kill her right on the spot, can I? That would be stupid. So, either you continue complaining while envying Manoban or you help me think about our new plan." 

"I do not envy her," Jungkook hissed. 

"Yeah, of course, you don't," Krystal rolled her eyes. "You hate the fact that she's still unbreakable even with the fact that she lost her dear father to a mysterious, unknown murder. You hate the fact that she's stronger than you give her credit for. If that isn't envy, I don't know what is." 

Jungkook huffed and glared at Krystal who was now walking towards a couch. When she sat down, she stared hard at Jungkook. "What do you have in mind?" 

"Either we go after her sister or that Kim girl. Or both," 

Krystal contemplated for a while. "How?"

Jungkook scoffed and sat down. "It's your turn. Play the naughty-secretary-seducing-the-boss card. Make sure Kim is there when you're at it. Ruin their relationship." 

Krystal smirked, "Must be fun. It's a gain for me, anyway. I bet she tastes good," 

"Can you not think about fucking her in front of me? I feel like throwing up," 

Krystal laughed. "I'm starting to think you like her, Kookie." 

"Fuck off,"

"And what about her sister? What's her name again?"

"Chaeyoung," 

"Yes, Chaeyoung. What about her?" 

"I don't know. She's a mind-reader. I can't get near her without her recognizing me. Reading me. That's annoying as fuck," 

Krystal leaned back on the couch. "Then we don't touch her. That Kim girl alone is enough to ruin Manoban."

"You sure about that?"