(Arc-8.8)

Chapter 103
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.8)

Avery rushed into the room, grabbing anything he could reach and throwing it at Tony. “You actually said that you still love him! You actually dare to say something like that right in front of my face! Are you crazy?! Are you insane?!”

“I am crazy! I was forced insane by you!” Tony yelled. “Right now am I even living like a human being?! I can’t even been compared to a dog! I’ve already had enough! Either you let me go, or you all kill me!”

“Let you go?” Avery’s face had gone purple from rage, his facial muscles contorting hideously. “Erase that thought! What did you say to me at the beginning?! You said that you would love me for a lifetime! You would stay with me for a lifetime! And now you regret it? I’m telling you, it’s too late!”

“I did say that in the beginning, because I didn’t know your true self! If I knew that I would live like this, I simply would not have saved you, I should have just let you die!” Tony’s anger had been accumulated bit by bit, and now he finally couldn’t suppress it any longer. It exploded, and his brain was still in an overheated state, completely disregarding the consequences. He had also suppressed it too long, and the strain on his spirit had reached a breaking point. Seeing Jing Yang had only accelerated the explosion, creating the opportunity to vent the dissatisfaction in his heart.

“You…” Avery was speechless from anger. Tony’s words all jabbed straight into his heart, leaving him in endless pain. He had given Tony his full sincerity, so he wanted to guard around him at all times. He fell in love with Tony after he was saved by him, and had always wanted to seize him and his heart. He thought that he had succeeded, but he never thought that Tony would actually say something like this.

“Enough, don’t argue.” John came in with a steely expression. “Tony, what you did and said today to Avery was too much. Even if you don’t consider your own consequences, you still have to think about the consequences for your father and the family.”

“Threatening me again.” Tony smiled coldly. “You two truly are brothers. As long as I make you dissatisfied, you would use my family to threaten me. I am a person, not a dog you brothers are raising! My dignity has already been repeatedly trampled to the ground by you two, and I don’t even have personal freedom anymore. What else do you want me to do? I have already almost gone insane from you, all because I saved Avery, I have to endure something that I never should have had to endure? Now I really regret to death that if I had known earlier, I would have gone to add a bullet at the beginning, and not save him!”

Avery covered his chest, his tears flowing down unstoppably. Tony’s words were like knives stabbing at his heart over and over, leaving him in so much pain it was hard for him to even breathe.

John saw Tony’s appearance of throwing caution to the wind and knew that right now his mood was out of control. It would be no use talking to him now.

“Calm down by yourself for a couple days. Two days later, I will let your father contact you.” John helped Avery out.

Tony stared at the disappearing backs of the two men, unable to control the mania in his heart. He started destroying everything in his room to vent the fury in his heart.

Avery leaned back on the sofa, holding his forehead in his hands with a very spiritless appearance.

John poured him a glass of water. “You also have gone overboard. I won’t mention you scolding and hitting him all the time, but he was only late for an hour and you made me think of ways to take away his job and make him always stay by your side. Any human being wouldn’t be able to endure.”