Ch5- Trick Tower

Third Persons POVHisoka and Gittarackur watch (Y/N) as she skates away from them

Third Persons POV
Hisoka and Gittarackur watch (Y/N) as she skates away from them. Hisoka puts a hand on his face, where the dark bruise was. "I like this one~" He chuckles and begins to rub the spot. Because (Y/N) actually hurt him.

"That really stings." He couldn't keep his smile anymore as he was being dramatic about the mark. ⭐️-_-💧"You should've seen that coming." Gittarackur says to him. "Probably~" He stands back up. "She's the first person to actually land a hit on you. I'm impressed."

Hisoka soon started to drip blood from his cheek. "Oh~?" He takes a cloth and wipes his face. "And her aura is just so~"

"You really need to stop doing that

"You really need to stop doing that.." Gittarackur sweat drops.

~time skip brought to you by: Hisoka's shwing~

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to see that we're almost at our destination. I got up and went to go join everybody else on the deck. "Welcome, to Trick Tower. In order to pass this phase, you must reach the bottom of the tower alive. You have 72 hours to do so. Good luck to each of you."

After Beans explained everything, I got to searching on how to get down the tower. About a few minutes later, I heard a chuckle. I turn around to see Hisoka dropping down a hidden door. I skate towards the door and knock on it.

'I see, so there are hidden doors, and they can only be opened once.' I begin to look around for another hidden door. At the corner of my eye, I see an applicant push open a door. I smirk and skate over to them, without anyone noticing, I push them off the building.

I open the door and drop down it. I look around to see that I'm all alone. "Welcome, applicant number #304. Your job is to defeat all of these prisoners and make it at the bottom of the tower alive. Good luck."

The man on the intercom opens the large door. I skate through it to see about 20-30 people in cloaks. "A little girl?!" All the people in the room laugh at me. "What'd ya know guys, looks like this fight will be easier than we thought it would." Some walk towards me.

"Alright, little girl, here's what you need to do. You have to defeat all of simultaneously. You can beat us however you see fit. Okay?" The men started laughing again. At that point, I just couldn't take it anymore. "OKAY, THAT'S IT!"