13 - Piece of shit

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
REFERENCES TO RAPE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE  

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCESMOKING/ALCOHOL REFERENCES TO RAPEBLOOD/DEATH/GORE  

Fucking hell.

I watched wide eyed when Alessia stormed out of the car. She took quick steps without looking back. She was angry as fuck. Every fibre of my being wanted to chase after her, to tell her it would be all right. But that would be false. So long as that man breathed the same air she did, she will never be free.

I clenched my fists as I growled to the driver to move. I looked at Ramsay. "What did he say to her?" I asked lowly. My temper was barely controlled. Ramsay coughed and rubbed his neck as his eyes darted around the car.

"Ramsay." I said sternly. He knew Italian and was within earshot when Alessia's father spoke to her. I wanted to know, fuck I needed to know. He sighed and looked at me with his palms against each other. "He said he bet Alessia has already fucked you like the whore she is."

I sat in silence for a while. "This piece of shit fucking lay a hand on my wife. He disrespects his daughter. Fuck. He scares her. He's a dead man walking. I need to have a little conversation." I stared down at my hands.

I tried to steady my breathing as images of Alessia filled my mind. She looked frightened under the surface. That scared the fuck out of me. I looked down at my wrist subconsciously. How dare he hurt her. I wanted to rip his fucking hands off and make him feel the fear he so deserves.

I lit up a cigarette and smoked to calm myself. I didn't care for the way the ash fell onto the carpeted floor. Ramsay made a few phone calls and in a few minutes he told me exactly where that bastard would be. He also seemed content with meeting Alessia's father.

The car soon stopped at Alessia's house and upon entering it, it was clear that she wasn't home. I didn't fear for her safety for I knew very well that she could take care of herself. A maid pointed me to a room in which Alessia hid her guns and weaponry.

"Damn." I shook my head as I pulled the double doors open. Ramsay patted my back. "Look at all this shit." He chuckled and proceeded to pick off a handgun from the wall. I looked around at all the guns that hung on hooks on the walls. And not only guns, crossbows, knives and an assortment of weapons filled the room.

"It's like christmas." Ramsay exclaimed as he pointed the gun at me and felt the weight of it.

I chuckled and looked around the blue lighted room. I brushed my fingers against the cool steel drawers. I pulled one open and saw it full of bullets. Every kind. I closed it and looked at the back of the large room. I picked up a sword. A fucking sword. I swung it a couple of times, the air whooshing as it sliced through.

"You've just got to admit it, Alessia is cooler than you." Ramsay chuckled as he put back the gun he tested. I nodded in agreement. "So what kind of death shall I give the man?"

Ramsay opted to stay silent as his opinion was hardly needed. We left the room shortly. I borrowed a gun. "Let's go have some target practice Ramsay." I chuckled darkly.